VN Ren'Py Completed The Book of Bondmaids [v1.87c + DLCs] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes

pedant

Jul 1, 2020
The gallery is useless, not everything is presented there, and not in the form of scenes, but just pictures, only according to a static picture on the stage. Pictures can be viewed in the game folder in a compressed version, have the jpg and png extension, but inside the WebP format, you can open it for example Google Chrome. Saving will also prevent you from viewing your progress. I just could not lower the princess to show the vagina, sex, butt plug, ropes, I had to get it through the console. Almost every choice in dialogue has far-reaching consequences. The pictures are wonderful, but it seems to me that this is the processing of real photos in the editor.

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
Anyone know how to get the non-redemption path scenes with the princess like sex on the throne etc?

Feb 26, 2019
Is this for real? A completed game with artwork that could be on the cover of any fantasy novel? A clear, concise, and interesting overview...and no Engrish!? Please tell me this isn't a hoax. I don't know how much content there is, but I'm diving in!
:love: I'm so happy right now
I make your words mine, my friend. Reminds me a lot of Sanguine Rose, one of my favorite VN's on F95. Seeing the "completed" tag just blew me away. Look at that artwork!! And of course stuff like no management, proper english and an actually interesting story to go along with the sex always put a tear in my eye :')

Reactions: Kellermann

Megrym

Nov 8, 2020
hmm is complete game.. but while playing i no clue what that top right means... yes i got the gold(Almost useless on here is like fake tits on zombie)... but what is the rest?? ship,glass wine, head? View attachment 1421153
They're scores which dictate what ending you get - Wine glass for Damnation, Ship for Mercenary, Halo for Redemption. After Crossroads you're fixed into either the Redemption or Damnation questline (which are different), and from there you're working towards either the Redemption or Damnation ending, BUT you can always get the Mercenary ending whichever path you choose.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
They're scores which dictate what ending you get - Wine glass for Damnation, Ship for Mercenary, Halo for Redemption. After Crossroads you're fixed into either the Redemption or Damnation questline (which are different), and from there you're working towards either the Redemption or Damnation ending, BUT you can always get the Mercenary ending whichever path you choose.
i dunno... i get suprisa is that damnation ? i always prefer women that don't hide/pretend Not Whore/Slut...

Nov 10, 2017
how did you get it? i couldn't
the three symbols on the upper right are sort of alignments
ship = mercenary ending (with sorceress) have higher numbers than the others (neutrality/bargaining)
wine = damnation ending (don't give sparrows letter to princess) have higher numbers than the other (cruelty and loyalty to lich)
halo = master chi- princess/redemption ending (give letter to princess) have higher number than others (mainly good deeds)

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
So, this game is completed and it's more than 2gigs, but extracting the images with UnRen there doesn't seem to be a lot of content. The pictures are very sparse and are less than half the file size of the game.

pedant

Jul 1, 2020
if anyone needs to, to open this picture, you need to choose the help of skeletons for the first arrest, send all 6 skeletons to the back door, and choose an inspection with perversion

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes