VN - Ren'Py - The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

1. 5.00 star(s)

learning Japanese

I've been following this game since 0.01 and never really understood what the dev was aiming at, but just finished episode 3 and must say that this game has found a real niche in a netori dynamic, and a rural Norwegian setting. Excited to see this game thrive.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bakaseye

Looks very promising. 100% for 4 stars, i picked 5 because it is only 2 now and it is totally bullshit, too low rate for this game.

Now let me tell u about what we have here. First of all there is unic setting and story. We have Norway, we have fresh renders and we have not tipical story for VN. Yes, there is some questions for render quality but it also has a well done animations (only few for ep 2 but still), so i believe that renders will defenetly improve, it is mot a problem at all. We should encourage more games like this, there is good amount of potential!

Now about story and characters in more specific way. We have some mysterious island in Norway, where u will be a builder for rich chik and her cult. A bunch of nice characters of all ages (from students to milfs), possible total harem or harem with some ntr for fanats. Also u can knock up probably all of the girls (at start of the game u will see only one preg but on renders there is at least 4 pregnantgals).

Also about mc, i played episode 2 and now you can already see that our mc can be in weak mode (ntr way), middle mode (when u the guy who will fuck with everyone but in vanila style) and the viking mode (where u will be fuck everyone with some rough and will be dominate of all opponents).

So, it can be real good one game, give it a chance why so low rate, guys. Open your eyes!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Juv3

renders good but not in 2022
    Animations the same
    The mc is stupid and unlikeable weak
    The illusion of Chooses
    Story line nothing special poor writing
    Is she supposed to be harem game
    But it's not
    At least make beautiful NTR and put it together with the story
    The game had potential but is a bit of a mess at the moment

Characters 2/5
    Renders 2/5
    Story 1/5
    Sex: 1/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Puma1978

I really like the setting of the game. its a welcome change since i noticed some VN#s out there are using same environment7backgrounds for their games.
    I often see same bars, same parks, same beaches used in different games.
    this here with the isolated in the north setting is very refreshing. The story which will obviousley turn into some kind of harem action is also great made so far.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

lok34

Critique - Ep.2

Defo has an NTR focus. I haven't played Ep.1 but Ep.2 is very short, less than an hour of gameplay.

The animation(s) are really good, there are only 2 sex scenes, one involving you.

The game has the potential to be really good, it's just so dam short. You should wait for another 5 episodes to come out before playing tbh.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

JesterAI

I find the game to be super hot, but largely by chance, that it hit on a hot NTR fetish for me. I wish the MC had a little more agency before the "choice" moments, as the difference between a harem and NTR is quite a big swing.

Regardless, the one scene I saw was electric and I'll wait for the game to be updated a few times in the hopes that there's more of that before playing again. If there's more of that, I'll definitely support.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

kline95

Awesome renders really good job looks like a creator with quality in mind, interesting story good start also with the ex girlfriend... and the really hot girls in the hotel ... really good ... i will be waiting for more
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Kuokaman

Nov (i.e. in version with Episode 3) when you can omit the ex-girlfriend drama and choose who you want to have sex with , it gets much better.
    I like the graphic in the game and how realistically the women bodies are presented. The plot looks very promising too though the main fetish of the game is pregnancy which for me is tolerable but I'm far from fancying it. Hopefully there will be some conflicts (the end of chapter 3 suggests it) which will make the game much more interesting.

There's also no realism in the fact that mother doesn't stop her daughter from having sex in the bathroom.

I raise my rating by one star, the changes made after episode 2 deserve it. Here is a detailed evaluation of the game.

Overall Rating:
    712​
    per 1000Very Good
    CATEGORYIMPACT ON RATINGPOINTSMAX POINTS
    1. Graphic
    10%​
    90​
    100​
    1.1 Faces
    3%​
    9​
    10​
    1.2 Bodies
    2%​
    9​
    10​
    1.3 Background, details
    5%​
    9​
    10​
    2. Female characters
    20%​
    80​
    100​
    2.1. Attractive girlfriend (or best option)
    8%​
    9​
    10​
    2.2. Attractive Female Characters (AVG)
    4%​
    6​
    10​
    2.3. Many female characters to choose from
    5%​
    9​
    10​
    2.4. Personality of female characters
    3%​
    6​
    10​
    3. Plot
    20%​
    66​
    100​
    3.1. MC personality (best option)
    4%​
    6​
    10​
    3.2. Not boring
    7%​
    7​
    10​
    3.3. Realistic
    4%​
    6​
    10​
    3.4. Well written
    3%​
    7​
    10​
    3.5. Non-sexual content
    2%​
    7​
    10​
    4. Mechanics
    40%​
    64​
    100​
    4.1. Large number of decisions
    5%​
    6​
    10​
    4.2. Meaningful choices, separate story lines
    10%​
    5​
    10​
    4.3. MC Character Building
    6%​
    8​
    10​
    4.4. Can choose relationships & sex
    10%​
    7​
    10​
    4.5. Relations building
    5%​
    5​
    10​
    4.6. Smooth navigation ( no sandbox, puzzles, mini-games)
    3%​
    10​
    10​
    4.7 Point of View
    2%​
    4​
    10​
    5. Sex
    10%​
    74​
    100​
    5.1. Preferable Content
    6%​
    7​
    10​
    5.2 No Disgusting or Unwanted Content
    4%​
    8​
    10​
    See my VN games ranking on: https://vnrank.blogspot.com/
  9. 1.00 star(s)

TMBABY

Man the summary of the VN, and what we are shown in the first chapter are a little at odds.

First off, the author states that this is a Harem game, and mentions getting all the women pregnant which is great, the renders and women are beautiful, and the setting is promising, however the author manages to ruin 3 Love interest's in the first 3 minutes of the project.

The first LI basically kept the MC around as a backup bf while she had a kid with her bf who cheats on her. The second LI has sex with said cheating boyfriend immediately after meeting him for the first time and she lets him finish inside her and asks the MC to help her clean it up, and says it was due to a drunken dare that she lost, with the presumed third LI, who is the type of person to tell her friend to have sex with someone's boyfriend, also the 2nd LI says she knew she was having sex with a taken man. Also the creampie tag is about the antagonist not the MC...

Now if the VN was supposed to be a cheating or sharing or NTR VN this wouldn't be a problem, but the summary sells this as a Harem/ pregnancy with the MC novel and doesn't mention that we will be watching other people having sex with the LI's... this is kind of a huge problem.

Edit to add: this is based one the 0.1 version of the game. However, the author on patreon has said that the bathroom scene will no longer contain Gry *thank god she was my second favorite character and and I'm glad she is back to being a LI* and some other changes such as volume mixer are going to be added. I will criticize where necessary and will change the star rating when the next update with these changes is launched, if revamped into a game that matches the summary, with some more content it could easily be a 4 star game.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

deardemise

This is a review for EP.1.

While short, it gives an interesting peek at the concept of the game. I like its take on the harem style VN, with enough added mystery to keep things interesting.

Only remarks are the recurring typos, occasionally, and the MC's tendency to be contrarian. There's choice regarding other matters, but you don't get a choice there.

Best of luck!