Mod Ren'Py The Buran Inside The Walls v0.13.2 (WalkthroughMod only)[Sababukin]

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022

Overview:
WalkthroughMod
WARNING!
You may have a trojan warning, the files are clean and it is not the mod's fault, I have checked my computer with two different programs and I am clean and here is an additional explanation from the author of the game(And below it the proof of my scan) - https://f95zone.to/threads/the-buran-inside-the-walls-v0-13-2-hana-mo.143990/post-10361708

Updated: 2023.03.01
Game/Creator: hana-mo - -
Modder: Sababukin - -
Mod Version: 1.0
Game: The Buran Inside The Walls
Game Version: 0.13.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

- - -

TBI3.png TBI4.png

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2018
Hey, is the cheat mod going to be permanently removed or is it just because 0.13.2 didn't really add much content so it would be a waste of time to make it compatible?

Reactions: Sababukin
Sep 1, 2019
Yo I got a trojan warning from windows defender when I downloaded the mod from mega, but not from any other download links. No idea if it's a false positive, just thought I should mention it.

Reactions: Sababukin

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Hey, is the cheat mod going to be permanently removed or is it just because 0.13.2 didn't really add much content so it would be a waste of time to make it compatible?
I took a good look at the code, and to tell you the truth, the points don't matter for the progression of gameplay for this moment.
So right now there is no point in making a cheat mod at all, when points will make a difference then I will bring it back ;)

Reactions: y0081268

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
will this be updated?
It seems the mod dev is MIA. I was ask to take over some other mods already, so I pick this up as well for the time being.
Will post here in a bit, when the mod is ready!

New thread soon: You can .
New thread is approved and can be found here.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: shiqz

Trexsins

Feb 27, 2021
It seems the mod dev is MIA. I was ask to take over some other mods already, so I pick this up as well for the time being.
Will post here in a bit, when the mod is ready!

New thread soon: You can .
New thread is approved and can be found here.
Thank you

Reactions: RiamMar