The burden of choice. Need Help!

Which of the two.

• "Harry Potter" in the "Witcher" universe.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Daddy goes to college.

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
By method of elimination I was able to decide - as I think the appearance of the character I got is't very suitable for a 30-year-old, so I will have to work with the magical academy version. Well, I'm fine with that and I've managed to refine the plot over the last few days.

What do you think of the looks of the MC? Maybe I'll change him a little more.
20210908023606065.png

A family photo from a holiday at the sea. Mс and his mom. Does she look like a 34-36 year old Milf?
20210908022529304.png

It's very difficult to make a natural-looking Milf in HS, but I have no choice, because for a magic themed game HS is suited the best.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
By method of elimination I was able to decide - as I think the appearance of the character I got is't very suitable for a 30-year-old, so I will have to work with the magical academy version. Well, I'm fine with that and I've managed to refine the plot over the last few days.

View attachment 1393709

A family photo from a holiday at the sea. Mс and his mom. Does she look like a 34-36 year old Milf?
View attachment 1393714

It's very difficult to make a natural-looking Milf in HS, but I have no choice, because for a magic themed game HS is suited the best.
Did this mom give birth to the MC? If so, that is NTR.

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1393709

View attachment 1393714

I liked your MC, though he looks more like his mom's husband than her son in that one picture.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I liked your MC, though he looks more like his mom's husband than her son in that one picture.
Just what I thought. I checked MC's age using websites that shows your age on the photo and they showed he was 30, however with some lighting presets it was 20. But looking at him I didn't feel like he was 30. Well, in that case I'll have to use a "dark horse" option I made up a couple of days ago, I'll just mix daddy and school of magic and get a daddy who goes to school of magic. It'll be a kind of mix of Harry Potter, The Witcher, Forgotten Realms, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Cyberpunk, ELEX, WoW, DMC and more. I won't copy anything completely of course, I'll just take some small elements of the lore from there.
The MC will look something like this.
20210909122946041.png

Last edited:
Reactions: bigmacaroni

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
Just what I thought. I checked MC's age using websites that shows your age on the photo and they showed he was 30, however with some lighting presets it was 20. But looking at him I didn't feel like he was 30. Well, in that case I'll have to use a "dark horse" option I made up a couple of days ago, I'll just mix daddy and school of magic and get a daddy who goes to school of magic. It'll be a kind of mix of Harry Potter, The Witcher, Forgotten Realms, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Cyberpunk, ELEX, WoW, DMC and more. I won't copy anything completely of course, I'll just take some small elements of the lore from there.
The MC will look something like this.
View attachment 1395820
The important thing is that at the end of the day, the player has the option to get the girls to call the MC "daddy" in bed. that would be the best of both worlds :devilish:

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
they sound like the same highschool game with people wearing different clothes. which is fine. but it also sorts out your problem: it doesn't exist because there's no difference between a magic high school and a normal high school. in fact harry potter is just a new spin of the old format.

the milf problem is kinda nonexistant as well. just make them look like milfs. if you don't, whatever your headcanon reason for it, they'll fail the milf kink.

of course you CAN make them look young if you like, but don't for a second think anyone intrested in milfs will get excited by them. if you do it, you can just drop the milf tag and avoid an enormous pile of crap for false advertizing. if you try to sell them off as milfs people will absolutely hate you. you need to pick your genre and stick to it.

dad in college is a comedy trope that's been done countless of times since 1970s. even simpsons and family guy have done it, multiple times. it's fine if you wanna do it, but it's definitely nothing new.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
View attachment 1393709

View attachment 1393714

mc looks reasonably unpunchable. which is already a win.

the mom looks like a little sister. definitely younger than the 'son'.

yeah, it's a bitch making middle-aged women in anything. they either come out looking like pretty children or hideous wax-faced trolls. it's a painful dilemma.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I'll just mix daddy and school of magic and get a daddy who goes to school of magic.
you could make it pervy magic. an old guy who turns himself young with magic to get young pussy. but the magic would wear off faster and faster, and his problem would be unstoppable reversals to the old guy at worst possible moments. (think of how eddie murphy's fat professor keeps reverting at the worst times.) it would create a ton of conflict in the story. you could even end it into a heartfelt love story when against all odds one of the young girls falls for his real old self, and after internal struggle accepts the fate of sucking his wrinkly old man balls to be together.

the wear-off of the magic should probably have a life-threatening element to it as well. the more you use it the more it drains your life force. so that using it repeatedly becomes a balance between dying and getting to fuck young girls. and in the end forces him to stop using it altogether, or die. he could even sacrifice himself for the girl with his last transformation. and if you're going with ntr, you could make the girl a snotty princess who still rejects him with disgust when he gives her his life.