Others Abandoned The Cabin Away From War [v0.0.1] [ElternHaus]

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
The world has been to a constant conflict since the economic collapse. The rural properties are considered a luxury and most villages/towns are taking safety against the outsiders seriously. Our story begins with the return of Connor to the hunting cabin that his father used to have close to his hometown and the arrival of his new roommate who will change his life.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-22
Release Date: 2020-08-21
Developer: ElternHaus -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Thanks BaasB for sharing the game

1.png 2.jpg 3.png

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Art looks nice, will try it.

EDIT: Tried the game for 5 minutes. Might be that it's just my dumbass brain, but i'm unable to enter any house nor interact with any NPC. Literally don't have a clue what to do. Also, when you click on the Patreon logo ingame, my browser opens like 2 to 4 tabs of the same Patreon page.
I don't know about entering the house, but to interact with people, you use the space bar I have found. Looks like it is all arrow keys and the space bar in this game thus far. And don't worry, closest thing I saw to a hint to use that was during the start scene. That was how I figured it out, otherwise, not seen anything in the game to indicate it.

D

Deleted member 2264349

Let me know if any tags are missing.
Haven't played the game, but to get an idea of the relationships with women in the game, there's generally either a romance tag, a harem tag, or cheating/ntr tags. Any chance we could get a mention of one of those?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
If the art was rip from other game then there is no point. I can just download entire CGs from the internet instead. copy game title and type CG and hit enter on google. done.

If you really want this game to take off. then do the art yourself or hire someone to do it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
If you want an extra scene and to support the game and make it possible for the creators to expand it and hire an additional artist, click here.
And exactly what visual assets in here are supposedly made by the creator?