VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Case Files of Doctor Morecock Bones [v1.0] [Horny Hydra Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

whiterussian1974

It's a pity that there isn't an incest patch. Her 'tenant' Nathan would probably be surprised to learn that he was found in a cabbage patch, instead of having human parents.... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
    Also, there isn't really much skill needed for this game. Just try 1 option, and if you don't get max points, just roll back and try another until you get them all.
    Some choices are pretty obvious to those with empathy, others don't seem to be any better, but have different point values assigned to them.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

HoratioTheGreat

Fantastic little game, and it is truly tragic that the makers have had so many issues retaining artists. I really hope they land on their feet as this is a fun, sexy, and really positive game. Definitely give this one a try!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

IamUnderman

Fantastic premise and execution of a game. Sincerely hope there is more coming. Like Wifetrainer diaries (a game I love) but with original characters, smarter writing and a bit less of a douche atmosphere. Actually shows a Dom/Sub relationship that seems fairly healthy whilst still being sexy AF.
  4. N
    4.00 star(s)

NoHeart

Story: Dr. Morecock has a way with women. But that is because he has one woman as his trusted slave already.
    I appreciate the sheer amount of thought and dialogue in this game. Morecock is well written and given just enough leeway that the player can see themselves choosing any of the 3 dialogue options. Mona is one slutty sexpot that helps explain why Morecock is so good at seducing Sarah. Its a great addition to the Super Seducer MC that most games feature.
    5/5
    Art: Though there was a limited number of characters, I enjoyed the look of the women in this game. Mona is a minx and Sarah looks great. I enjoyed the visual progression as Sarah changes in meaningful and understandable ways from the first session to the last. Though I wasn't too enamored with the model of Dr. Morecock I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of animations that ran smoothly.
    4/5
    Gameplay: Their are quite a few mechanics in place for this first release. 3 separate counters in fact. Though their implementation makes sense within the story and helps guide the player along. The only issue is that I never discovered how to view those counters.
    Now if this was part of the design then I think it is a good idea as it forces the player to pay more attention to the game and encourages them to become more invested in the story.
    If this wasn't a design choice then I recommend reviewing how to access this information in the next release.
    However implementation of this option might be detrimental as the game seems to flow naturally without it.
    4/5
    Overall:
    4/5
    The present is White but the future is Bright!
    A surprisingly good first release with major staying power if released on the regular/semi regular schedule. I can't wait to get More Cock.