Unity - The Censor [Demo 2.0.6] [Tiramisu/Big ass studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ThyDellyrium

The Censor [Demo 2.0.4]

This review is based on a demo, so I was expecting bugs and errors and that this one has a lot.

Pros:
    • The Animations are pretty good
    • Grinding for the scenes are not that hard
    • Gameplay wise is not that bad

Cons:
    • - It's a demo
    • - Alot of gamebreaking glitches and softlocks

This version [Demo 2.0.4], has a lot of bugs, like trying to touch the flasher girl it will crash your game, I had another bug that needed to start the game again because my load was softlocked.

But as I put in the Pros, the animations are really good, so for a just a fap it does the work, it has 4 animated cg scenes and 7 animated sex scenes that are not that hard to get it.

I'm giving it a 4 stars because is a really good concept to use, has good animations, has a "gameplay" that a lot of +18 games don't have, and the developer has experience at doing those types of games, as he did already did one that is called NTRaholic, so I'm expecting something good out of this one.

As I'm doing an review on a demo, when the game full launch I'll edit as needed.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

chincheta

i played the beta test of the game, and let me tell you something... i already played "ntraloholic" and it was good but not extremely good, its sprites where average and not much exciting, but "tiramisu"improved a lot in this new game, it will be one of the best h games ever made, he improved in graphics, gameplay and story telling. THIS IS AN FAP GAME GUYS NOT AN NOVEL WITH 400 PAGES OF TEXT AND 4 HOURS PER SCENE. enjoy the demo brothers it is godlike content