HTML Abandoned The Change Games [v1.09] [Third]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
Traps are always gay/bi. Because you have to identify yourself as a guy being cute and feminine to "trap" other guys.
Nah, they're called traps because they're convincing, i'm pretty sure a guy can put on a dress and still only be into girls.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Traps are always gay/bi. Because you have to identify yourself as a guy being cute and feminine to "trap" other guys.
Yeah but the question was about guys that got transformed into girls, not traps.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Unless this "game" is updated I'd suggest avoiding it. I can see potential if interactions for other contestants are somehow brought into it but right now there's literally nothing to do on the island other than the elimination game.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I'll never understand why the transformation part is in the game if it's done right away and instantly. i'd get it over time, but an instant change...I just dont get the point of having the transformation even in it. Why not just make it a female protag from the start.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
I'll never understand why the transformation part is in the game if it's done right away and instantly. i'd get it over time, but an instant change...I just dont get the point of having the transformation even in it. Why not just make it a female protag from the start.
Backstory? I mean, a lot RPG's start you as "a former farmboy", not as "established adventurer". Besides, this one is actually based in the whole X-Change Pill stuff, so it's pretty much par for the course. And it gives a rather 'clean' hook for character creation, as it were. :)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote