• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Just a wanderer

Hey!!!
    I love this game. Keep doing what you are doing. I just made this account just to tell you that not to change your directions just bcz some people want their fetish to be added. I saw some people complaining about Jane boobs being saggy and falling in love for MC. They seriously didn't give it a second thought. I mean, Come on. We are seeing a woman in her 30-40 having emotional breakdown over her husband's death with her daughter. Do you think she will be fit and happy after that? And Our MC is Charming,Cute,Little Jester who care about how others feels. This is a nice game bcz I never ever made a account just to comment in this site, not even while they are criticising my favourite games but this one,This one is worth commenting and making account for, man. I mean it,Keep doing what you want to do. And hey, Story pace is fine. Keep it that way. I am sure a lot of people would love this too bcz no one like having to grind much except those with fetish or those who got too many times over their hands. I just played a hard grinding game and was shocked of it so I searched for new games and found this. I came looking for copper but I found GOLD. This is truly GOLD,At least for ME.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Always

CH 2 Alpha

For a CH 2 it has a nice amount of playing time. The models are beautiful (especially Jenny), but i'm not so keen on the characters and the story. It's all moving too fast for my taste, the MC and the father just move to Jane's house and she practically fall in love with the MC just for shooting compliments, and with Jenny it's basically the same, they treat him like he's a superstar

6/10
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Griswold

very promising beginning, it looks like your decisions have a real impact. I like it, I also like the beautiful girls and women. Bigtitted and good shaped milfs. I hope the story goes further, soon. The MC is a little bit stereotype but who cares, just live your dream to live in a house with hot sisters, stepmom, and aunt and cousins around you!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Pretty good game, very short but it is a demo. I think it was well done; the MC and other characters seem to be pretty normal which is a good thing. I hate the creepy MC trend. From what the dev included in the game it is clear that he wants to provide a relatively realistic game where choices matter a lot and actually make sense.

This combined with the unique and good looking girls leads to the game having a lot of potential. Unfortunately, the dev has a pretty old rig so it will take forever for more updates and currently the game is far too short to warrant spending money on it for me anyways.

I sure hope the dev is able to continue this promising story.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

botc76

Okay, I want to get this started on the right foot.
    This is a really good first version for a first-time dev.
    Decent writing, decent looking girls and a decent length for a first version, in such that it is long enough to get an idea what to expect from this game. Playtime was about 15min for me, but I am a fast reader. :cool:
    I enjoyed playing it and I am looking forward to see more.

The mom looks a bit too young AND her eyes are freakishly large.
    The character would definitely improve from working on that a bit.

For an old gpu (as the dev wrote he uses) there are some really nice character models, my favourite from pure looks might be Lana, followed by Lilly.

Now, I'd rate this game between a 3 and a 4, so regularly this game would get a very positive 4 stars, as it is a very good first version and has only some small mistakes.
    I will be going with 3 stars in this case though, for two reasons.
    1. This has room for improvement, which will hopefully come and THEN I will change my review accordingly.
    2. I think expectations should be reigned in a bit, as it is now, the other two reviews are a bit too generous and as is so often the case, seem to be partially not for the existing game, but for what the reviewers hope it might become.
    That's not how reviews should work and I honestly fear that if the game gets praise which is at this moment not fully deserved, people's expectations might be so high, they just might be disappointed.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kshyk

This is a review of [Ch.1 Demo] only.
    [This review is my opinion about story and it's plot, characters, and writing style so far, as I thing that's what is most important in vn . Amount of content or render quality is not my main concern.]

Seriously, this demo is excellent! Well, story is (simple, but) excellent -and that's what matters most to me.
    Storyteller97 - you on the path to make fantastic vn!

I'd like to point out a few things:
    + All the CHOICES are INTUITIVE, so there's no need for walk-through!
    + MC's personality choice is great thing! Plot is realistic,

(even in demo there's a chance to act like a douche/jerk or be a good guy - I really hope to see path for dad and step mom to remain a happy couple).

* Obviously characters required a little appearance improvement
    (dad's hair! Jane's (step-mom) face! Jenny's hair!) (MC looks cool - do not touch/don't remove his tattoos and stubble beard, and give him some hobby or job to match his look and personality)

* I would like to see more transparent interface, I think black is always the best choice (skyrim style :) )
  7. 5.00 star(s)

LouWill

[DEMO 1 REVIEW]

Hoping the dev delivers on the promise to bring HD renders to this game. Story so far is about 20-30 minutes long, maybe more if you go through all the options. It has potential. The models all look great. The music really adds a lot to the experience. No problems with grammar, punctuation or spelling. Will keep an eye on this for sure.