RPGM - Completed - The Chimera's Heart [Final] [Sirotatedou]

1. 3.00 star(s)

descil

Was hoping this would be a ntr game, but it was not. As an rpg rather plain, practically a visual novel as you have 0 meaningful choices to make, places to explore, puzzles, etc. As a horror game it has an interesting plot but it's not very aesthetically bold or spooky.
    Very generous with the h-scenes, and animated.
    Lost interest after using the telescopic item with the cute twink because I knew how the rest would go and figured there wasn't anything interesting left to see.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Quinnzoel

i really like the game, the game is very easy to play, no walkthrough needed, the H scene is very well done, the revenge story is satisfying.
    Rest in peace for my man age though
    The only thing i didnt like is the translation, its kinda off but still enough to understandm if you give this game a chance and ignore that its be very good
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Fire and Brimstone

The story has semi interesting horror/mystery elements, however it is executed terribly. Also it is Machine Translated, so it ruins any character development (there is not much in here anyways) or interest you might have.

This is a case of developers trying to make a game with minimal effort. Linear, repetitive and tedious game play. Below average art and scenes.

Did you play any of the dime a dozen cheaply made time-stop rpgs?, you will get the idea. Same stuff, different flavor.

Only play if you are desperate for a quick fap and then it is still a big maybe title
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Elric0-

Excellent game: The H scenes aren't worth much, but the horror storyline and the relationship with the characters are really deep. It made me happy to play it, I was touched, and I will remember this game, well done to the developers.:)(y)