The Chronicles of Depravity Girl

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a DeepL MTL for v1.0 including scripts.

Note: This is not a polished DMTL. Please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.
(If you want to make a thread, request a proper update first.)

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeffer234

NedFlanders

Oct 13, 2021
Here's a DeepL MTL for v1.0 including scripts.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
By chance, do you still have the game?

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Here's the game its already been patched with Shisaye's DMTL and runs fine I have added a place to go to the gallery at the beginning of the game.
The translation removes the ability to speed up the game I didn't notice any other issues besides missed and runoff text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
- - - -

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The translation removes the ability to speed up the game
Huh?
How does that look like? Does it make it annoying to play?

This was one of my earliest attempts at using DeepL back then and is probably pretty bad (This is not using my current DMTL format).
Should I update this to DMTL standards? I didn't really consider revisiting this, because of how dead this thread is.

Last edited:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Huh?
How does that look like? Does it make it annoying to play?

This was one of my earliest attempts at using DeepL back then and is probably pretty bad (This is not using my current DMTL format).
Should I update this to DMTL standards? I didn't really consider revisiting this, because of how dead this thread is.
There's a script that speeds the game up allowing you make battles, running around, etc. all much faster it also skips text. Oddly it still works if you playtest it through the engine but normally launching it does not. The game actually seems pretty decent for clara soap so if you have the time it might be worth it to redo it.

Without the speedup it becomes a bit of a walking simulator and some events are annoying.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
There's a script that speeds the game up allowing you make battles, running around, etc. all much faster it also skips text. Oddly it still works if you playtest it through the engine but normally launching it does not. The game actually seems pretty decent for clara soap so if you have the time it might be worth it to redo it.

Without the speedup it becomes a bit of a walking simulator and some events are annoying.
Okay.
I'll put it on my to-do list.

Reactions: Doom_

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

How is it actually supposed to work? Is there a shortcut or something?
I'm playing the original Japanese version right now, but I didn't find any option to speed up walking further than the normal Shift Dash, yet.
Automatic battles (Fast) don't seem to change movement speed or skip dialogue.
The A button seems to skip dialogue, but does not seem to speed up cut-scenes or walking.

Or did you mean, a script for that exists in the files, but was never properly implemented by the dev?

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
How is it actually supposed to work? Is there a shortcut or something?
I'm playing the original Japanese version right now, but I didn't find any option to speed up walking further than the normal Shift Dash, yet.
Automatic battles (Fast) don't seem to change movement speed or skip dialogue.
The A button seems to skip dialogue, but does not seem to speed up cut-scenes or walking.

Or did you mean, a script for that exists in the files, but was never properly implemented by the dev?
A speeds up the entire game if you hold it and walk you go faster it also makes mobs move faster as well

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
A speeds up the entire game if you hold it and walk you go faster it also makes mobs move faster as well
That is not the case in my version of the game.
I got mine from anime-sharing and pressing A does nothing except automatically click through dialogue.

I guess there must have been some sort of hotfix after release, which is not documented on dlsite.
Can you please share your properly working version?

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
That is not the case in my version of the game.
I got mine from anime-sharing and pressing A does nothing except automatically click through dialogue.

I guess there must have been some sort of hotfix after release, which is not documented on dlsite.
Can you please share your properly working version?
Unfortunately I just downloaded the trial version and the CG's from another site and replaced it with your data files so I don't think it would help.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Unfortunately I just downloaded the trial version and the CG's from another site and replaced it with your data files so I don't think it would help.
:KEK: So you just assumed the release version is working properly.

Welp If it works in the trial maybe I can find the differences in the script and fix it in the full version.
I'll run some tests.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
:KEK: So you just assumed the release version is working properly.

Welp If it works in the trial maybe I can find the differences in the script and fix it in the full version.
I'll run some tests.
Yes lmao I assumed the release version would work properly I suppose I should of known better when its coming from clara soap