VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Circle [v0.5] [Gun3DArt]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Fossi

The models are cute and decent looking but this gets really unpleasant to look at when the facial expressions are so gross. The girls ninety percent of the time have the stupid horror shocked and appalled look on their face. One model has terrifying teeth for some reason. Visually the game is off. I didn't even bother reading after the first hundred or so lines the writing sucks.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

morpheusahrms

Rather poor VN - or rather slideshow, as the story is so thin and pointless as to be irrelevant and there is not even the pretension of choice.

Models are meh to okay, but they are reused again and again so that one scene feels just like a reposing of a previous one.

Boring, more than anything else really.
  3. N
    4.00 star(s)

NoHeart

Story: Story is barebones but acceptable because the dialogue plays on the fetishes of the game. Dialogue also reflects the proclivities of the characters as they enjoy the pure debauchery they are engaged in.
    3/5
    Art: Nothing special but has more animations than the usual game. It also has a great amount of variation when it comes to character models as well as nicely posed models during the sex scenes.
    4/5
    Gameplay: Basic clickthrough VN... BUT! This game has a disclaimer so you can choose to play the game the right way. And the Devs can get by on Patreon. +1 to Intelligence. More games should have disclaimers for some good scenes.
    4/5
  4. 2.00 star(s)

sinbsd

Sadly this isn't that good. The story is weak and the updates are super small. From the first version to this release, only 2-3 minutes of gameplay was added and it wasn't particularly good. Renders are decent but game quality just isn't there. You barely do anything. It's not really a game, more of a comic.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

longjohngold

I like what they're going for so far.

On the pros... the renders are decent, as are the girls, mainly I enjoy the fact that it seems to be heavily favouring abuse.

Downsides... there's no actual choices atm other than just if you want to see some of your memories and see animations, the first of which for example was a bit janky and didn't fit the screen properly.

But, like I said, I very much enjoy abuse ... so if this keeps heading in the direction it's indicating it could be real good and hopefully they'll add choices over how things play out and what you do.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: 0.1

This is a visual novel about a guy who gets invited to a business meeting where they fuck bitches. That's about it as far as the story goes in this version but there is a lot of sex content already. In fact it's almost nonstop fucking and sucking with a heavy emphasis on domination. There is some rape and what some people might consider NTR. The only questions you are asked is if you want to see the animations or not.

Graphics: Perfectly adequate. Looks like Daz with high quality assets and good render quality. Everybody has reasonable body proportions which is a big plus for me. The animations are good looking but still stiff like all Daz animations.

Story: What is there is pretty boring. I glazed over the business stuff, but it's very thin regardless. Most of the time is taken up by sex scenes. However, this is version 0.1 so one shouldn't expect much from the story. It's all boring exposition at this point. There's something about a business in Africa (slaves?), but it's over real quick when the guy brings in the couple of girls he kidnapped(?) and drugged so you can fuck them.