EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
584110_teaser_thecircle.jpg

Overview:
You play the owner of a small security company who is more and more involved in the activities of the "The Circle". This secret organization operates in particular .... Well you'll have to discover it yourself in the course of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-05
Release Date: 2020-07-29
Developer: Gun3DArt -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

636202_bg_chapter2-005.jpg 636203_bg_chapter2-053.jpg 636204_bg_chapter2-061.jpg 584115_inner_circle-0008_memory2.jpg 584114_bg_begin794.jpg 584112_couchGothic_meeting_200-2testcasting_couchnewpoaition10-1_Camera.jpg 584111_sub_Gothic_meeting_girls_guests-12-5bnearer_Camera_12.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 28 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

introvtx

May 6, 2017
From Developer's Notes:
Most are bondage and BDSM related graphic novels, in which women find themselves in a variety of perilous situations.

It looks like lots of *WAH-PAH* is going to be dished out... :p

View attachment 570243
Always keep an open mind for me then I guess... I like spanking and appreciate them jiggles and ripples you know :love:
Let 's see how far can I go with this one.

Reactions: ubblesnop

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Models and renders look good, and I'm into BDSM to an extent, but that level is just ain't my cup of tea. Good luck to the project though, I'm sure there will be peeps who'll appreciate it.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Pourquoi, dans tous les jeux, quand les gens roulent en voiture, les compteurs sont toujours à 0 et il n'y a jamais d'essence dans le réservoir ? ! :p
Et le réalisme, que diantre ?!
Why, in all the games, when people drive a car, the meters are always at 0 and there is never any petrol in the tank ? ! :p
What about realism, for God's sake?!

toto.png

ChiefDutchy

Apr 16, 2018
To bad it's more like a novel, I hope you get some more of game play in it.
Like people said before models and renders are pretty good, no complains about that.
I realy love how you not use supermodels with basketballs as theit boobs but more normal averedge day people with normal body's and normal faces, that to me is a very big plus point.
realy gonne keep an eye out on this one for the future might bring a great game (y)(y)

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes