ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
It's a great start! I'd prefer less "watching other guys do stuff to girls" and more "playing the protagonist doing stuff to girls."

I went to the Patreon and there's no mention of this game there, it's all about other projects. I'd totally pay for a chance to vote on how this game will be developed.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The women hardly talking or making noise really kills it for me.Feels like a sausage fest when only the men are interacted with and described. Need to know to some degree how it all makes the women feel. Otherwise, might as well be fucking blow up dolls. Maybe the dev should check out popular bondage videos on various video sites if they need idea for how to make characterize them.

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Will this game just be about a group of pervs with money and connections who abuse women for their own pleasure or will the MC somehow turn into someone like Bryan Mills? Because right now no male character seems likable at all.

Reactions: DewMongrel

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Will this game just be about a group of pervs with money and connections who abuse women for their own pleasure or will the MC somehow turn into someone like Bryan Mills? Because right now no male character seems likable at all.
When you get to the end ("disclaimer part"), the girls don't seem to be that much of a victim! They know how to play the game and seem to enjoy it too. So, which path next ?!

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm aware of that part, but it seems so out of place that it feels like a disclaimer to cover their asses against Patreon Policy or simply there for comedy purposes. I mean, those guys go off on displaying their "power" ,however that goes out the window the moment you see the "disclaimer".

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
There are plenty of ways this could go, embracing the Dev’s fetish, without going all “Taken.” For instance, the protagonist could be an undercover agent infiltrating a human trafficking cartel. But that kind of storyline would require writing skills, so we’ll see how things go.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Infiltrating a human trafficking cartel is as "Taken" as it gets. Although, probably with a smaller body count.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Infiltrating a human trafficking cartel is as "Taken" as it gets. Although, probably with a smaller body count.
Liam Neeson’s character doesn’t have sex with kidnapped females, if I remember correctly. I’m not advocating for an undercover agent, but it would be one means to allow players whose kinks are for nonconsent, bdsm, power, and force to reach their happy moments without needing to embrace full-on villainy. They can play a character who is getting their rocks off for the greater good, even if only the last 20 frames of the game’s final installment actually deal with the traffickers getting busted.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I for one am also not a ld of NTR so if its unavoidable I would avoid this game. Can someone please tell whether NTR is avoidable in this or not?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
no problem with BDSM but i figured i'd look at dev's Patreon page. far as i can tell dude is into BDSM and very likely Rape and NTR. considering his many posts i doubt any changes will be made. so that being said if your hoping for changes dont think this game is for you. it certainly doesnt sound like it's for me. if certain tags were avoidable then maybe. but yeah it appears to me based on comments that MC just mostly watches. i didnt give it a try so i cant say much.

Reactions: Wildbill5150
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes