• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The City of Women [v0.1] [IndianaTK]

1. 2.00 star(s)

downdown2

You play as a stoic, statue like mc, with no personality. You got transported into another world due to...they don't say. Why? How? is never explained. Well that's not such a big deal, but then you are introduced to a pretty interesting world with female supremacy. with all these evil superhero women. You get dosed with a superserum and then... you just say their names, make them kneel and rip their clothes out. That's it. That's literally all you do.

Game had potential, mc could have fought the tyranical superheroes, maybe even lost a few fights and gotten raped, I dono anything would be better than whatever the fuck is going on right now
  2. 4.00 star(s)

H_NGM_N666

I love this just like his other game!

I rate it just 4 stars because:
    The story is good but the mc is too fast a "hero" for me. I would wish there a bit more story how his situation will change. Its like the movie matrix, take the pill and you can proceed. Here you get a siringe and get superpowers. Thats ok, but for me, it´s just happening to fast.

The render are great! I would suggest to make the lewd scenes a bit more longer with a little more dirty talk. I love the sound when he "cums" haha

I see again a lot of potential here and its worth to be supported! You got here again a lot content for the first release, and its really good.

I wish the dev all the best and can´t wait to play further :) Thanks for your time and work!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

About a 3.5 for now, I'll round up to 4 since it's early in development.
    It's very similar to the devs other games so immediately, if you liked them you'll probably like this and if you didn't you probably won't.
    The renders continue to be damn sexy (and unique enough) for busty 3d renders to really stand out The animation/sex scenes are solid. Best two aspects of game.
    It's biggest flaws are the open world sandbox with little guidance requiring a lot of clicking around hoping to see something new and it continues to use the 'game mechanic' of requiring you to remember and enter specific words from earlier conversations you have to enter later for... reasons?
    It's got a bit of content for a first release so give it a try if you're interested. If you want to avoid any grind, Cash (capital C) is the console command for money and some of the outfits it buys are cute on the girl that wears them.