RPGM - Completed - The Class President Can't Get Discouraged! [Final] [Yatotena]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Feng Lengshun

It was okay. Art wasn't the greatest, and poses aren't that many. But there's enough of them and they're good enough. Scenes are okay as well. Nice alternate endings.

Problem is that the game is buggy and can be obtuse. Also, I don't get that sense of corruption from the main character - it's annoying to have a sexuality counter and then all it does is just a lock forcing you to grind scenes in order, with no change in the heroine's attitude. Also, a lot of backtracking due to costume changes in the first half.

It could have been decent, if the issues aren't so annoying.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

markconnor

Mediocre "game". If by "game" you mean smashing your head through a wall trying to get to the next scene. There is no gameplay. There are about 20 rooms and you just have to keep going from room to room and back and forth looking out for a "!" over someone's head to indicate you should talk to them to unlock the next CG scene. You won't even really have a good indication of which room the next scene might be in, as there are 2 stats which level up with each "quest" you do, and someone who had a previous scene might not unlock their next scene until you earn a stat up from someone completely different. And even then, you might not find any "!" people on the entire map, and that's your indication that you need to press Q to advance to the next day to unlock more scenes.

The scenes are nothing too impressive. And as mentioned in another review, the sound effects from scenes bleed into the general gameplay. Engrish is about as bad as you might expect for MTL. Classic woman is a man type translation.

If you intend to play, make sure to save often. You might trigger an ending in a scene and then be brought back to the main menu again....none of the CG scenes observed so far saved in a global save.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Rose emp

Just finished this game, and I must say this game is like your average joe.
    I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not good either.

Plot is 3/5 because it's pretty generic with an intro of you being a female president student who wants the other students to join the festival/classes by going through whatever means necessary. The build-up is slow and nice until the sex part enters which ruins her character.

Gameplay is 3/5. There is no grind at all, not your typical RPG PvE despite being in RPGM format. Since it's a pretty casual game with no combat, there is also no buttons or whatever you need to interact with during sex scenes.
    The only tedious part of this game is that you have to progress through the story by going to every doors to find NPCs that are interactable.

Sex scenes are 4/5. No animations but the artstyle is good. I promise it will not disappoint you unless you are into AI art. It is censored of course but I don't have uncensored version...

Translations are 2/5. Now I'm not saying that the translations are unreadable despite it's already translated in English, but the translations are very goofy. Atleast it is understandable than cavemen language.

Overall this game is 3/5. If you have time to waste, you can try this game out.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

dankmasterzerber

its a walking simulator in rpgm, you go from event to event and if you cant find anything else to do you press q then repeat, a few bugs i found before dropping the game include: the note with the code for the computer not showing said code "its 072 if you want to play" and the sound effects from the scenes bleed into the game and just loop. it might be better if it was less buggy and you moved WAY faster