1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
converting to renpy would have been a good time to change the sisy MC into at least a real young man

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
How do you get to the blowjob I’m stuck on the examination
Walkthrough ref 28.0-39.0

97) A gift
Buy "red wine" on your Notebook. Visit your mom in her house on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (16:00-18:00), Sunday(18:00-20:00)
Choose "Give her the Bottle of Wine" -> "Drink it easy, you are at home, you don't have to drive" -> "Don't say anything" -> "No thanks, I'm leaving"

98) An old friend
Visit your mom's house on Tuesday, Thursday or Friday (14:00-16:00)
After a few times there should be "sunscreen" available to buy on the Notebook, do that and visit her again on one of these days...
Choose "Yes

just follow walkthrough .

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This is the most frustrating game here, I can't get 57, 65, 97 to complete no matter what I try.
I started a new game and followed all the hints here for those items
57 law exam, when I meet Spencer I get the normal questions nothing more,
65 when I talk to Bani then get the picture of the BJ with the girl and talk to Preston about Bani then return to Bani it simply repeats
97 all I ever get at the house is the mother sitting on the couch and the text to watch TV or go away, never to drink the wine I bought
This game has serious flaws if the slightest thing can screw up the acheivements

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I bought the wine went to her house 10 times and I never get the text, "give her the bottle of wine"
That's too bad because those scenes are great. They are predicated on a few other scenes, the first when you decline to do laundry with her, the scene where you get the drone from her, and another one where you just watch The Thorn Birds with her. The achievements don't always list the achievements you need to have before the scene triggers.

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well, I Agree with the Last Part!

You Are Forgetting Who the Principle Is! Your Mother would Have you quickly discredited, have you branded as a malcontent, and have incident Quickly covered up.
As You have already 'showed your hand", Your Mom would have you quickly & 'quietly' wisked away, so Far down in College basement.... You would NEVER be seen or heard from again! except for punishments.
(Your Mom loves her Job and her Authority at the College; More than her Pathetic son.)
You BEST Option would be to Run away.

- Think about it! You Are the Only boy at an All-girl school,.. who else were they going to pick?
The Only thing the Sorority Is Guilty of is Drugging and kidnapping you.
What Guy Is going to complain about having sex with a Girl?
The MC just had the Misfortune of the initiate being his Bitchy, hateful sister.
I am sure the sexual physical assault on the MC's 'balls' was Not in the sorority's plan, or best interest.
(Not Sure of the last part; it has been awhile since I have "played" this.)
any guy who does not like to be raped - most normal one's

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I have compiled all the achievements from 1 thru 124 from all the different posts here: these were not written by me and I thank all who did write them, some still do not work for me - I started a new game using v40 Renpy converted and tried to do all the achievements in order to see if they would work, some still have difficulties - to get around them I used a universal renpy editing program found on this site (0x52_URM) - only ach. #106 still is not working and I think it may be because of several others that came before where I must have answered incorrectly.
Anyway I attach the list for anyone who wants it for ref.

hinya

Mar 24, 2018
I have lot of bugs, for example when I try to talk to Cyra at the theatre at friday 16:00-18:00 the game will be exit to the menu, or triyng to talk with the ballet teacher when I am doing her own quest, the problem same - the game drop out me to the menu without saving, and more and more with same bug

Reactions: NorthernGent

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have lot of bugs, for example when I try to talk to Cyra at the theatre at friday 16:00-18:00 the game will be exit to the menu, or triyng to talk with the ballet teacher when I am doing her own quest, the problem same - the game drop out me to the menu without saving, and more and more with same bug
I replicated that bug. Same results.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I can see they are completely different formats which is annoying because I was pretty far along. Why lately here do devs keep completely sytems deep into the game. It's a lot of time to put in for people.

Futaland has done that too the dev is on the third change. Went from something to twine and then now twine to renpy. If you're really deep into a game it almost makes you want to just drop it.

DevaGames

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
I have compiled all the achievements from 1 thru 124 from all the different posts here: these were not written by me and I thank all who did write them, some still do not work for me - I started a new game using v40 Renpy converted and tried to do all the achievements in order to see if they would work, some still have difficulties - to get around them I used a universal renpy editing program found on this site (0x52_URM) - only ach. #106 still is not working and I think it may be because of several others that came before where I must have answered incorrectly.
Anyway I attach the list for anyone who wants it for ref.
Really lovely work, I really appreciate it!

DevaGames

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
With the 0.41 version of the game (and all subsequent ones always of 0.41) we have solved several bugs, I list them below...

Major bugs fixed:

- Fixed Talk button bug (in any room if you found someone to talk to, and clicked directly on the map button and then on another location, the character button remained visible, this bug has been fixed)

- Fixed bug that prevented Achievement 123

- Fixed bug affecting Bani in Medicine class (If you argue with Bani before completing the Gratitude achievement, you could still talk to her in med class, this was incorrect. If you didn't complete Gratitude and instead argued with Bani, you can't get that achi for now )

- Fixed bug that concerned Natasha and the drone aimed at her (the following still remains a random event, therefore based on chance, it is said that the images you are interested in appear immediately)

- Fixed Doriana bug in Medicine class (even without talking the necessary times with Doriana, if you happened to be in the med class at a certain time, the event for Doriana to leave with Preston would start, this is incorrect and has been fixed)

- Fixed Bug of Spencer and his notes (the story with prof Spencer did not progress and did not give you the possibility to continue with it due to a bug, now it is possible to continue, so that she tells you to consult the notes she sends you on the your computer)

- Fixed Leliana's bug, which prevented her from continuing her adventure since she masturbates forward, there was a bug that made the scene repeat without being able to continue, it has been fixed

- Fixed a bug that concerned the bottle of wine as a gift for Mc's Mother, now it is possible to give it again and continue that story

Minor bugs fixed:

- When you talk to prof Ofra in her room her images overlapped incorrectly, this is now fixed

- When you talk to prof Natasha in her room her images overlapped incorrectly, this is now fixed

- When you talk to prof Spencer in her room her images overlapped incorrectly, this is now fixed

- When you talk to prof Preston in his room his images overlapped incorrectly, this is now fixed

- Lollis' position during his lesson is now behind the students, not in front

Fixed an bug that caused the game to return to the home page when talking to Natasha in dance class after receiving the drone as a gift

Fixed an bug where Cyra didn't see the Camera question (when active) on Monday afternoons

Fixed an bug where Cyra, Giselle and India could be asked endlessly about the Camera

error related to achi 124

We always try to spend as little time as possible for bug resolution, better when they are described accurately and there is the sharing of any save files

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes