1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Sylfan

Feb 2, 2020
Hi, sorry to ask you but i'm playing this on Window and can't seems to find the directory to both files that you mentioned above "miro_03.ks" and "miro_01.ks". Can you help me with this? Thank you

Hi,

I'm sorry, :cautious:

This is working for old versions of the game (before v0.40; which then used tyranoscript). The game was then remade in Ren'Py (from v0.40 and later) which seem to (compress and/or encrypt and/or change it to console code) the code into a single file called "archive.rpa (1.25 GB; which is to big to read for a lot of text editors :rolleyes:)".

Using Ren'Py with Visual Studio Code i was able to see this: :poop:
Capture.JPG

as you can see, no human can use this.
robot-11530975046ltgnicndoz-3741990609.png
Fun fact: The file miro_03.ks was rename into miro_03_lavora.ks in version 0.39 because of dialogue development with Clarissa.

Goodbye :sleep:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi,

I'm sorry, :cautious:

This is working for old versions of the game (before v0.40; which then used tyranoscript). The game was then remade in Ren'Py (from v0.40 and later) which seem to (compress and/or encrypt and/or change it to console code) the code into a single file called "archive.rpa (1.25 GB; which is to big to read for a lot of text editors :rolleyes:)".

Using Ren'Py with Visual Studio Code i was able to see this: :poop:
Capture.JPG

as you can see, no human can use this.
robot-11530975046ltgnicndoz-3741990609.png
Fun fact: The file miro_03.ks was rename into miro_03_lavora.ks in version 0.39 because of dialogue development with Clarissa.

Goodbye :sleep:
You can use the "unren" tool to extract the rpa-file and to process the rpyc-files back to rpy-files.
Extracting the archive includes the image-folder with all the pictures and videos.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Reactions: Sylfan

Sylfan

Feb 2, 2020
Wow :D, i didn't know a tool like that even existed. I will look at it and see if i can do something with these files :LOL:.

Thank you very much (y)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How can I go to the park at midnight on Saturday? When I click the city icon, it says I need directions first and, besides that, the clock jumps from 22h24h to Sunday morning...
You probably first have to talk with mc's mom where the city is (unlock city map) and you have to talk to the female secret agent working at the dorm to get the quest to go to the park at Saturday night.

Reactions: The Japanese

puppet14

Aug 11, 2020
Im not be able to complete achievement 65: I dont find Preston with the girl again. I have problems too with the 82, im trying several times but doesnt switch. Please, help...

Batore99

Aug 7, 2022
Im not be able to complete achievement 65: I dont find Preston with the girl again. I have problems too with the 82, im trying several times but doesnt switch. Please, help...
i have the same problem. I think its supposed to confront them when you hide in med room but we dont have this option

Batore99

Aug 7, 2022
82 is simple you need to visit leliana at music every thrusday at 22h-24h and ask her to see her m****. Maybe its not working because you didnt buy lockpick too

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Downloaded it. Wasted spent the entire weekend grinding it. Then deleted it.
Will probably try again in a few updates but for now, enough time has been used up.

puppet14

Aug 11, 2020
82 is simple you need to visit leliana at music every thrusday at 22h-24h and ask her to see her m****. Maybe its not working because you didnt buy lockpick too
I have the lockpick. I ask her to see her "enjoying" every thursday, but It doesnt switch the achievement. I also try to take piano lessons that week, before the event. I dont know...

ja_pizgam

Aug 24, 2017
Walkthrough:
1-7: Subject classes.
8-139: Use the attached PDF file with the official walkthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes