Others [The Company Secret] Find Her Weakness and Trap Her! [love juice Construction]

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
Current language: Japanese
Developer: love juice Construction
Link:

Sorry, I got error with posting images so please visit the site for the images.
Actually posted this to ask if there is any download link available, this game was made for a year already.
Also, the demo of the game has the same size as the actual game, and it also has the sex scene available, so if you can translate this I believe translating the demo is good.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
I'm not sure how to make my own thread for it, but I do own this game. was hoping someone else would've translated it by now, but if no sources for downloads are out there I guess that can't be helped.

please let me know if I need to change anything from this. got the file directly from purchasing it on dlsite, and ran a virus check

Mar 19, 2018
I'm not sure how to make my own thread for it, but I do own this game. was hoping someone else would've translated it by now, but if no sources for downloads are out there I guess that can't be helped.

please let me know if I need to change anything from this. got the file directly from purchasing it on dlsite, and ran a virus check
the names look super sketchy and messed up (on the MEGA link, at least)--tried to run it and it didn't seem to work

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
the names look super sketchy and messed up (on the MEGA link, at least)--tried to run it and it didn't seem to work
even as a fresh download from the dlsite library with my system locale, date, keyboard all set to japan the text still looks like that

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
let's try this again then.