qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
john still not finished... and this tech update reworking outdated code, add new features - ava dakota content will be in september? or more realisic - near end of year - depends on how much bugs still present in code base and routes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
john still not finished... and this tech update reworking outdated code, add new features - ava dakota content will be in september? or more realisic - near end of year - depends on how much bugs still present in code base and routes
Wait, where does it says John is still not finished?

We cant have more John updates, it would be an insult to the players to keep making John updates for at least 10 updates form now forward

I hope the Dev isnt stupid enough to keep insisting on John... although past experiences does indicate that

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Sooooo... No John update? Wait, what????!!!
v3.3.0
Update 3.3.0 focuses almost entirely on John, updating out-of-date backend systems that have been making forward momentum difficult for John, thus paving the way for future updates for John. Many of John's old systems have been cleaned up and brought in line with current development practices. Additionally, a few new systems have been introduced for John in this update, including the new paperdoll and wardrobe for John, NPC outfits that do not benefit John have been canceled, and balance adjustments in favor of John.

...there, fixed that for you :)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Don't know where you are getting your info from but you are 100% wrong dude. John's final update of 2020 was 2 months ago. Last month was a Maintenance Update that bled into this month. Soon you will be getting an updated Home Code with Ava's Serums being updated next month. Dakota will have her update in September and Chapter 4 will begin in October.

rj45direct

Apr 6, 2019
No matter who the update is for, if I read the forum there will always be john update jokes
Keep it up guys
Btw I only liked a character but it had too little content. I don't play this game some moths ago so I don't remember its name he was a bald dude... Do you guys know what his name is?

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

menny

May 28, 2017
Don't know where you are getting your info from but you are 100% wrong dude. John's final update of 2020 was 2 months ago. Last month was a Maintenance Update that bled into this month. Soon you will be getting an updated Home Code with Ava's Serums being updated next month. Dakota will have her update in September and Chapter 4 will begin in October.
he's not super wrong about john not being finished(both of his new routes are actually stunted and aren't completed) but his is factually wrong since the focus isn't on john at all anymore, it's all about home and Ava and Dakota.

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
I don't understand if I need to download only the "Complete" or I need to download the others link and do as "Installation" says. Whats the difference?

Az117

Oct 25, 2018
Does the full download include the html file and the complete image pack or do I need to get the v20 update?

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes