Endani

Aug 6, 2017
So since I haven't dug too deep: does progression with the mom and sister change drastically if you do...less consensual activities with them? Or is it relatively similar with more hits to happiness to fix?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Or is it relatively similar with more hits to happiness to fix?
So far it's basically this, with dialogue to reflect your actions, that's opposite to when it's consensual.

Before you venture too far down that path, in the case of the mother, if her happiness/love gets too low, you'll be temporarily blocked out of some repeatable/random content until you get an opportunity to apologise for your actions.
At its lowest, it takes 2 instances of the apology opportunity to bump things back up to where you can freely interact with her again.

I imagine Dakota would be the same, but after testing with the mother I haven't tested that out on Dakota.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
or just royally screw with their heads by mix n matching your positive and negative interactions :3

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
Can somebody upload it in 2 parts (600-650 mb) by mega
or already unrar? I have some troubles with free space to unrar this

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
you do realize it will be larger after you get it out of archive(rar) format right?

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
you do realize it will be larger after you get it out of archive(rar) format right?
That is what housewife means. They don't have the room to unrar it, so would like someone to upload it uncompressed. Me, I've been playing it online, since I don't have room to download myself.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That is what housewife means. They don't have the room to unrar it, so would like someone to upload it uncompressed. Me, I've been playing it online, since I don't have room to download myself.
So, @housewife has less than 2-and-a-half to 3 gigs of free drive space to have both the compressed and uncompressed files at the same time... What the hell is being used to play the game, a quarter of a 10 year old HDD?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
and that was my point... if they dont have the room to decompress it they probably dont have room for it straight download either... they need to delete some crap from their drive and d/l it like normal

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
and that was my point... if they dont have the room to decompress it they probably dont have room for it straight download either... they need to delete some crap from their drive and d/l it like normal
Probably true, and I agree with you. Though sometimes people have just enough for the full thing, without the compressed archive.

Me, I'll keep playing online until that version becomes horribly out of date. If that happens, then I'll clear out some room or get another HDD.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
No idea if @Westane is working on these things or not, but here's a small random list of things I'd like to see in the game at some point.

More 'Strange Strap-on' type items, that allow more characters to impregnate and be impregnated at the same time. Also, a TF for the MC that allows the same.
Breast growth/reduction serums, and the ability to give growth ones to Dakota. She seemed jealous when I transitioned my male MC to female and ended up bigger then she is.
More places to go, and people to corrupt.
A path with using the MS-X formula on those that it can be used on, that doesn't turn out to be a bad end.
More stuff to do with Crystal.

If you don't like the suggestions, feel free to ignore me. They're just stuff I think would make the game better.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

visitingtwice

Mar 13, 2017
You, sir (ma'am... person...) are playing an older version of the game wherein that interaction was bugged! Make sure you're playing on 5.2.22. You may need to start a new game.

Incidentally, 5.2.22 is also bugged and now that scene doesn't trigger AT ALL! It's getting fixed...
Much obliged. I'll wait for the next release before updating I guess.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
So I dosed Diana so she's more flirty and will talk about Dee more with me. Is that as far as progress with her goes?
I've been trying to interact with her more but pretty much I'm at a dead end

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So I dosed Diana so she's more flirty and will talk about Dee more with me. Is that as far as progress with her goes?
I've been trying to interact with her more but pretty much I'm at a dead end
Remember, you unlock different strengths of drug to manufacture and use on people.
Play through the game.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Remember, you unlock different strengths of drug to manufacture and use on people.
Play through the game.
I've got 4 different drugs atm but I'm never given the opportunity to give Diana any
Do I have to progress with other characters to unlock more with her?

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
I've got 4 different drugs atm but I'm never given the opportunity to give Diana any
Do I have to progress with other characters to unlock more with her?
If the random event where you can get her a coffee doesn't happen, you can go to the commons in the afternoon and just buy a drink to take to someone. You'll have the opportunity to dose then.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
If the random event where you can get her a coffee doesn't happen, you can go to the commons in the afternoon and just buy a drink to take to someone. You'll have the opportunity to dose then.
I see. I'll try that out when I can get back to the game. Thanks

3.90 star(s) 72 Votes