• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gandalf51

Aug 2, 2017
Is there a way to keep your saves from one version to another ?
Having to restart everything each time is really annoying.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
maybe we could have some "fun" with Veruca (Men's Boutique sales girl), Lexi (Woman's Boutique sales girl), Siri (Intimate Apparel sales girl), and Ash (Adult Store sales girl) in a future update

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
is there any way to edit how far a character has been dosed? played this game over quite a few times by now but its a little annyoing only being able to touch either sister or mom once each week

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to keep your saves from one version to another ?
Having to restart everything each time is really annoying.
You're playing an incomplete game during its development, like an Alpa/Beta tester, where many things are subject to change... It's pretty rare that you can carry on progress with a game that's not a visual novel, from one version to the next.

Severus29

Oct 8, 2017
Is this 5.3.1 or 5.3.0?

View attachment 12786
Overview:
The Company is an AIF game set in the universe established by Wandrer on the ASSTR database, with his permission. This game focuses on the very early years of The Company before it became what Wandrer made it into, and aside from the entity itself borrows little to nothing else from his works. You choose your character's name and gender and set off down a path of corruption, perversion, and control. As the game progresses, you\'ll encounter more people to corrupt, and more ways to do it utilizing the various devices and drugs you'll develop in the Company laboratory.

Update: 30-May-2018
Developer: Westane -
Version: 5.3.0b Alpha
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheats:

Installation:

Change-logs:

DOWNLOAD:
Image Pack(Base): - -
Image Pack(7a): - -
v5.3.0b: - -

Thanks @Csilla for the links

*Download Alpha 5.3.1b + Image Pack Base - if starting fresh
Download Alpha 5.3.1b + Image Pack 7a - Download this if updating from

Extract the Image pack in the main folder before playing.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
1: There is sweet frig all about having long hair that makes you feel feminine. Mine is down between my shoulder blades, feminine is the LAST thing you are gonna think when you see me.
2: "Your 'long' hair makes you feel feminine." Description in mirror: Your hair is medium short. WTF?
It's a bad mechanic in the first place assuming long hair makes you girly, but your hair is still too damn long when it's described as short? The. Fuck.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
"Your 'long' hair makes you feel feminine."
That is the MC's inner voice, so in that case having long hair may make them feel more feminine and there are people in the world that associate long hair with being female thus 'feminine'. The fact that your long hair does give you the same feeling is immaterial.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Current walkthrough:

Dose people and then sex them up.
Gender is a scale Male - Trans - Female
-Actions that make you feel Feminine or Masculine push you toward that end of the spectrum
Don't use the MCS-X unless you want that character to be unavailable for the most part

Seriously, that's about it.

DryAlfredo

Feb 13, 2018
Is there a way to make tasha not be a damned tranny.
It has been the idea for a while now that Tasha would start with a penis, and be dosed to change to a vagina. There are plenty of other, "straighter" games you can play while you wait for the transformation to be added if you're that upset about trans people.

I genuinely don't understand why you still follow this game, all you've done the past few pages is complain and ask answered questions.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
It has been the idea for a while now that Tasha would start with a penis, and be dosed to change to a vagina. There are plenty of other, "straighter" games you can play while you wait for the transformation to be added if you're that upset about trans people.

I genuinely don't understand why you still follow this game, all you've done the past few pages is complain and ask answered questions.
Been following the game since it was uploaded here, tashe at first was just a woman but i skipped the last few updates due to lack of content so i hadnt noticed she was made into a tranny so i asked if there was a way to not have it in the game.

DryAlfredo

Feb 13, 2018
Been following the game since it was uploaded here, tashe at first was just a woman but i skipped the last few updates due to lack of content so i hadnt noticed she was made into a tranny so i asked if there was a way to not have it in the game.
Just because you're not sexually interested in her doesn't mean she isn't a woman. The way "to not have it in the game" is to not dose her, just like people who aren't interested in incest can avoid dosing members of the family. There're plenty of "real women" elsewhere.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes