Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
if im dominant is there no way to fuck john?
Sort of, and no.
One path keeps him a guy that leads to turning his mouth into his only real erogenous zone (unable to cum without having a dick to suck or pussy to lick), and turning him into a sissy isn't implemented yet.

Short of turning him into Chanel, that's about your only option if not being submissive to him (and the rest of the place).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
if im dominant is there no way to fuck john?
Sort of, and no.
One path keeps him a guy that leads to turning his mouth into his only real erogenous zone (unable to cum without having a dick to suck or pussy to lick), and turning him into a sissy isn't implemented yet.

Short of turning him into Chanel, that's about your only option if not being submissive to him (and the rest of the place).
On the sub-John path you can eventually fuck him in the bathroom (if the MC is sufficiently dominant), but as said, the end of that path isn't in the game yet.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
On the sub-John path you can eventually fuck him in the bathroom (if the MC is sufficiently dominant), but as said, the end of that path isn't in the game yet.
I can't wait for more John content! And if anybody can't tell, this is sarcasm. I'd rather have more Chanel content than John content (even though she is technically John I consider them separate characters with separate content).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
When they did all that John remake stuff i was mad when sissy John was not added in.
Yeah, Westane really needs a tying-up-loose-ends update before too long, preferably first thing after/along with the coming plot updates. For a lot of the redone characters—Penny, John, Ava, Dakota—it seems one coherent storyline has been replaced by four half-finished ones.

Reactions: marridreg

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thank you for the guide, it helped me a lot.
But now i'm confused a bit.
I did the full dom route and chose the dog-like path at the end, why is she not a dom anymore ?
It's like, all along she's "using" you to get off and at the end she become desperate for your dick and forgets she supposed to be the one in control.
I find it weird that the choice unique to the dom path makes a complete 180°.
Haven't tried the other one tho, maybe camwhore does something similar and i'm just stupid.
I haven't played that path in the new version, but the MCS-X endings are semi-bad ends for that character: The MC going overboard with the serums and not considering the consequences of, say, calling Dakota a bitch while breaking her mind.

Using MCS-X doesn't ruin your game, but it will fuck up the character you use it on. As someone remarked upstream, there are only one or two occasions to use it in the game currently.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I haven't played that path in the new version, but the MCS-X endings are semi-bad ends for that character: The MC going overboard with the serums and not considering the consequences of, say, calling Dakota a bitch while breaking her mind.

Using MCS-X doesn't ruin your game, but it will fuck up the character you use it on. As someone remarked upstream, there are only one or two occasions to use it in the game currently.
I do know that, but, those options are NOT mcs-x, they're mcs-3

As for something else, like I said a few posts ago, i decided to see if i could change the pics...
Couldn't do it, and i'm sad now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I do know that, but, those options are NOT mcs-x, they're mcs-3

As for something else, like I said a few posts ago, i decided to see if i could change the pics...
Couldn't do it, and i'm sad now.

Like Shtradha shows above, it can be done.
You need to make sure the pictures you're replacing with have at least the same name and format as the originals.

Reactions: UndeadEve

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Like Shtradha shows above, it can be done.
You need to make sure the pictures you're replacing with have at least the same name and format as the originals.
I did but it didn't work...
I even made sure it was the same size.
Is there something i'm missing ?
Am I even replacing the right files ?

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I did but it didn't work...
I even made sure it was the same size.
Is there something i'm missing ?
Am I even replacing the right files ?
The example I used was a much larger picture than the original picture, so that doesn't matter (It might for aesthetics, but not functionality). The name and filetype was the same however.

The file I overwrote was: "\$The Company folder$\pics\profile\Female.jpg" And my MC was female so it would display that picture, of course. There wasn't anything else I did. I didn't need to resize it/crop it or anything like that. Just ensured it was the same name and filetype (Prompt to overwrite should be there).

Edit: I literally simply overwrote "\$The Company folder$\pics\profile\Female.jpg" with "\$The Company folder$\pics\sister\outfits\pet.jpg" even though pet.jpg is a much wider picture, it works perfectly fine as you can see in the screenshot.

Reactions: UndeadEve

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
The example I used was a much larger picture than the original picture, so that doesn't matter (It might for aesthetics, but not functionality). The name and filetype was the same however.

The file I overwrote was: "\$The Company folder$\pics\profile\Female.jpg" And my MC was female so it would display that picture, of course. There wasn't anything else I did. I didn't need to resize it/crop it or anything like that. Just ensured it was the same name and filetype (Prompt to overwrite should be there).

Edit: I literally simply overwrote "\$The Company folder$\pics\profile\Female.jpg" with "\$The Company folder$\pics\sister\outfits\pet.jpg" even though pet.jpg is a much wider picture, it works perfectly fine as you can see in the screenshot.
So, i decided to try again and manage to do it with your help (thank you).
It didn't work the first time because i changed the wrong images (was changing images inside the "player" file).
Now it's working, thanks again.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
So, i decided to try again and manage to do it with your help (thank you).
It didn't work the first time because i changed the wrong images (was changing images inside the "player" file).
Now it's working, thanks again.
You're welcome, enjoy!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Short Dev Blog from Westane:

So far he's done:
  • 4 new random events, 2 each for Diana and Ms. Ann
  • Several new conversations
  • New story events going about halfway through November
  • Foundation for Pit Serum system
  • Foundation for Text Messaging system
  • Foundation for Ava Breakfast Throwback scene
and the release date is shooting for the 26th of this month.

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
About to try the game, but I'm not into gay content. Should I start as a female, or there is a way to play male without any kind of gay content? Does "transformation" makes MC trans first or can just become female? If it makes MC trans first can you play it without trans+male content?
Thanks.

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
About to try the game, but I'm not into gay content. Should I start as a female, or there is a way to play male without any kind of gay content? Does "transformation" makes MC trans first or can just become female? If it makes MC trans first can you play it without trans+male content?
Thanks.
You can stay male, and choose not to fuck any trans or male characters. It would not change main story

Reactions: Selen99
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes