Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
See the OP for a fix with the Bad Save - or wait until over the weekend when Westane will upload a fixed version.
Thanks, I just came across that as well, came back to delete my post but you're too fast! Thanks again much appreciated.

Reactions: Zephea

peterg136

Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone have a problem loading files I updated to 4.0.0 but when I try to load saves of new games I have made it says that it's not a compatible version
I have the same problem, I abandoned ny saves from the previous version, but the ones saved in version 4.0 just will not load with the same message, what is the point of saving if you cannot load it.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I have the same problem, I abandoned ny saves from the previous version, but the ones saved in version 4.0 just will not load with the same message, what is the point of saving if you cannot load it.
See 2 posts above yours... Check the OP for a fix or wait until Westane posts a fixed version this weekend. :>)

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Why is it that unless you go the TF route with John you can never make him like you. Every interaction with him he loses affection and just dislikes me more and more. Is he simply there to turn into a woman?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Why is it that unless you go the TF route with John you can never make him like you.
I never tried, but there is a romance route (just checked via debug. It's there and actually quite complete).
On the second dose, make him less abrasive instead of having him come to the lab. Then convince him to be your best friend when the next branch comes up and you can end it with full devotion.

>9000 hours in mspaint later and I made a tree of John's routes (excluding his dom route, just suck his dick before dosing him and it's begun without opportunity to change course):
Untitled.png

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I never tried, but there is a romance route (just checked via debug. It's there and actually quite complete).
On the second dose, make him less abrasive instead of having him come to the lab. Then convince him to be your best friend when the next branch comes up and you can end it with full devotion.

>9000 hours in mspaint later and I made a tree of John's routes (excluding his dom route, just suck his dick before dosing him and it's begun without opportunity to change course):
View attachment 1034383
It's as good as my dakota's map ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: qwsaq

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Newest fixed version 4.000003 can be found here. Save fix and Diana fix... Enjoy!

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
The fix on the OP is no longer working for me, it did at fist but as since broken again. I make a save and check to see if it has saved, and it has, but as soon as i exit game and re-start it the new save has vanished.

anonj2

Oct 29, 2020
I've got 4.000002, just started today, and played through the 18th. Focused 100% on lab, with the intent of building it up to support other areas of the game (easy mode without playing on easy). Never had an opportunity to make CMD-1. Penny saved me in dialog, but is there something I missed?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Dev Blog is out:

-Mentions another Date Night like in Chapter 3 with Lauren or Penny
-Date Night includes, Penny, Chris, and Tasha (If you chose Lauren, expect a scene with the store clerk)
-Morning Scenes with Ava aka Mom are coming back
-The Pit is getting it's systems set up (Check last weeks Dev Blog on how this works)
-Thanksgiving Event will take place over 5 days

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes