gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's not the only thing that was hinted at that never got done ;)
Considering the amount of complaining there was over the John-centric series of updates I wouldn't expect the dev to return and finish his paths any time soon, sadly.
Character progression is a bit of a mess now for many characters, with the old, fairly linear content spread thin over all the different potential branches and very few of them having enough new content for any real depth. I'm happy that Westane is focusing on the main story line for now, as that had languished for quite some time, but yeah, the "loose ends" character pass can't come too soon either.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
i now managed to have a run where i have all! Chars in my Telephon ^^ so the question is which girls make you stay overnight and how to get there?

Penny already i have and Tasha i think i once had too but dont know how i did it... ^^

Larsung

May 29, 2018
and one more thing if Penny is Dominant and after that John gets dominant she tells you that he tries to get near her but she makes him go away and the John line doesnt start but you have an asshole using you...

Larsung

May 29, 2018
just noticed that when you have mindbroken mommy you can still aply the cat collar to your mom.... but it doesnt do anything ..

Larsung

May 29, 2018
dis you play mindbroken mommy? she destroys your cloth and later she talks of some makeup.. i think she should force that on you and later but a blug in your ass and a chasity which you cant remove ;-) maybe in future update mommys bride this will come...

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Look at the Cheats section on the OP (page 1) - it is one of those. You set it as you start the Game.
That was not the question... everybody knows the cheats..... The Question is what can you do INGAME that they loose their cloth, but i think thats not implemented yet....

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Tbh, one of the biggest cockteases in this whole game is the fact that dom Dakota has an MCS-X serum event to reinforce her dominance, but it does absolutely nothing.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
DevBlog from Westane

-Next update will focus on The Pit
-Main systems and other ideas are still in production so more details will come later
-Westane calls The new Pit FreeCities Lite
-In Chapter 4 you will be able to use Serums to experiment on certain characters.
-Lauren will always be the first character you start with
-You can unlock a Training Area and Operating Room as well
-Patrons on certain tiers will be able to see some of these concepts as soon as next week.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That was not the question... everybody knows the cheats..... The Question is what can you do INGAME that they loose their cloth, but i think thats not implemented yet....
Full corruption (lust), I think. Outfits are unlocked by increasing affection and corruption past the thresholds: 10, 50, 100, and 200.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Is it possible to seduce Mom and/or Sister without using Serums?

I think it would be an excellent addition to the game where once you've successfully conquered the ladies in your family, you can reset the effects of the Serums and then try to restore their effects naturally. Like waking someone from a trance, but they remember all the stuff that happened while they were under, and MC can work to get them to consciously want to return to that state. I think that would be fun.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

I think it would be an excellent addition to the game where once you've successfully conquered the ladies in your family, you can reset the effects of the Serums and then try to restore their effects naturally. Like waking someone from a trance, but they remember all the stuff that happened while they were under, and MC can work to get them to consciously want to return to that state. I think that would be fun.
Nope. There used to be a forced mechanic but it was removed. At the moment the game revolves around Dosing so anything outside of that isn't something Westane is currently interested in adding/changing

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017

I wouldn't mind a serum that allows a reset, but not in the way you described.
Gameplay wise, this would be great as it makes us able to do other paths and change our minds if we don't like a situation, but if it leaves a mark on the characters, that will not be possible.

At best, why not a special serum (akin to the mcs-x, that "ends" the paths) that erase the control over that character while keeping the memory to see how they react could be interesting, but as an ending kind of thing, not for the main game part.

But like Haseo said, it's westane's game, he decides what to do, add and change, so it's up to him.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
i'm working on a image pack swap to make all the characters asian - just finished the sister (here)
i was wondering if anyone else was interested in this idea because i have some other actors picked out but i'm not entirely sure I want to continue
WELL! thats a great Idea!!! but i would recommend that at the company maybe you think of black chars too... Tasha especially with her "huge" cock

Larsung

May 29, 2018
but of course if the stepsister is Asian the Mother must be Asian too and of course Diana ^^ and john should be black ^^ (as long as chris isnt available)

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes