Lewlew The Goddess

Dec 29, 2023
Frankly, I think the CMD stuff from before that is way more fucked up than the scene you're worried about. Your mental faculties and core personality are intact while your body betrays your will and acts on its own accord.
That's an unimaginable hell.
CMD-1 does have a cure though. BMB-1 does not as far as we know. Even then. The only trauma we have involvement in for Tory is the fact that we gave her the drug. For Julia and her daughter, if they remember anything that happens if they got cured then Julia will remember losing her daughter to the same shitty people who took her friend and her daughter will remember her last interaction with her mother, both of which we play direct parts in.

Reactions: kidderyao

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Honestly one of the only criticisms I have for this game is that it's nearly impossible to guess how certain paths will develop unless you check a guide.
What I thought would be the romance path for Penny ended up being the slut/femdom path and I guess I lost an entire character because I'm very not into those things.
The cheats should allow you to change those things.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I'd like to congratulate The Company for two things: one being the first thread for me to post on and the other being the only one I had a genuine "what the actual fuck" reaction to.

End of chapter 2. Any normal person would have reacted with thinking they're doing something wrong by splitting up friends and families to sell them as sex slaves. But nope. They kidnap the chapter's antagonist's daughter and have her spend her last night with free will in a cage watching her mother whore herself uncontrollably to a bunch of toys. Then you, the main character put the daughter into the fate as every other slave that goes through the Company. No remorse, no hesitation, nothing shown by the main character or any other character to suggest that there's even a shred of humanity in them.
Like this isn't cartoon villainy, or "just the way of life" villainy like most slave management games have. It's a genuine irredeemable evil. What the actual fuck is wrong with these characters.
I mean, yeah sure drugging them into willingness may be the lesser of two evils in most cases. Doesn't change the fact that someone was kidnapped, physiologically tortured by watching her mother (or rather, the mother's body) masturbate herself to the point of exhaustion and passing out, then had her free will taken away all because the mother was mercy killing out of revenge.
CMD-1 does have a cure though. BMB-1 does not as far as we know. Even then. The only trauma we have involvement in for Tory is the fact that we gave her the drug. For Julia and her daughter, if they remember anything that happens if they got cured then Julia will remember losing her daughter to the same shitty people who took her friend and her daughter will remember her last interaction with her mother, both of which we play direct parts in.
Others already answered previously. I'll just add more elements to the conversation :
the MC is the one who created the drug and already used it on his partner;
he tries it on Penny and makes her do what he wants;
he can tranform John into a woman, make Tasha become a woman again, sell his family members, not helping people in need;
maybe more.
Also, I don't understand why you focus on the mother and daughter while the one that have the worst ending in this family is the husband.

I'm on the same page about some outcomes but you can't chose they are evil only when you like it because everything in the game is evil on its own scale.

Good continuation.

UncouthRouth

Apr 9, 2023

Patreon cracked down and finally hit Westane. Not booted completely but there is looking to be 2 versions of The Company coming in.

1. Censored (Patreon version but this won't be the focus and this is ONLY if Patreon doesn't allow Westane to come back)
2. Directors Cut (The Company you all know and love, releleased through Subscribestar)

Wonder how long it'll take before subscribestar cracks down on specific kinks. I'm assuming it was the incest portion that got westane in trouble

Xandreyn

Jul 22, 2023
Anyone else having an issue with new pit slaves? I keep getting a tag error and do not get anyone when I buy them.

Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'charAt')

Error: <<NewDay>>: error within widget code (Error: <<NewDailySlave>>: error within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'toLowerCase')))

Last edited:

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
Hey, is the Ava ending where she marries you as a futa with you as the submissive implemented yet? i've no idea if the walkthrough is being updated or not.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey, is the Ava ending where she marries you as a futa with you as the submissive implemented yet? i've no idea if the walkthrough is being updated or not.
Ava, Dakota, Tasha, and Diana are content complete so they all have endings and their content is completely done

Walkthrough on the wiki is community driven and the Arcweave pics on there were never meant to be shared but they basically spread around quickly.

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
So I've given her the strange strap on, she has talked about marriage, she is at max affection, im sure im missing something, but the ending is not happening it seems. Any idea?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Ava, Dakota, Tasha, and Diana are content complete so they all have endings and their content is completely done

Walkthrough on the wiki is community driven and the Arcweave pics on there were never meant to be shared but they basically spread around quickly.
Dakota is definitely not content complete.
You give her MCS-X to reinforce her dominance and you get one foot worship scene and absolutely nothing changes.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I've given her the strange strap on, she has talked about marriage, she is at max affection, im sure im missing something, but the ending is not happening it seems. Any idea?
Dakota is definitely not content complete.
You give her MCS-X to reinforce her dominance and you get one foot worship scene and absolutely nothing changes.
1. You have to proceed through 4 days and 3 work days. Don't skip. Also go to sleep alone and don't interact with Ava or Dakota. Will happen on Day 4
2. She's content complete. She's still missing her Character Endings which will come in Chapter 5 and Epilogue but as far as content goes, she's done.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
1. You have to proceed through 4 days and 3 work days. Don't skip. Also go to sleep alone and don't interact with Ava or Dakota. Will happen on Day 4
2. She's content complete. She's still missing her Character Endings which will come in Chapter 5 and Epilogue but as far as content goes, she's done.
Alright, I misunderstood what "content complete" meant in this case then. Thanks.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
3.90 star(s) 70 Votes