qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Hey so... the biggest issue ive had is getting Avas toy male part working. What's the deal with that? No matter what routes I take... or what actions I try, the part aint sold anymore and I never get a chance to get her the piece. Is that a route issue? Perhaps I'm selecting a wrong option somewhere?
Dose her to be horny whenever you're around. Then dose her to masturbate around the house. The strange strapon should unlock shortly after.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Two characters can lock you in chastity as far as I know:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Neither of these are functionally different from just buying a cage yourself as there are no later references to who put you in chastity.

There is another chastity related interaction that others mentioned. But it requires you already be in chastity or be a sissy with a limp dick.
Ms Dee or at least the impression I've always gotten prefers the MC not to be in Chastity unless that's been rewritten. Same with Diana.

Thats not say they won't still interact with the MC. They will but it seemed they always preferred the MC with working male parts. Now I haven't played since some of the new stuff was written so maybe that has changed. I knew there was some item that could be bought at the store that would put MC in chastity and you literally had to pay to get it removed if I'm remembering correctly.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes