MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Hey, I just started this game but I'm getting an error message

"You decide to call it a night and climb into bed.

Error: <<CallEvent>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<pic>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'img' of undefined); Error: <<pic>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'img' of undefined))<<CallEvent $NightEvents>>"

Can someone explain this to me or help me get past it?

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
In the Ava image folder, there are gifs for the training room, how do i access this event in the game?

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
For the last time May was the last John update for the rest of the year. It's over. The barrage of John is over. Up next is a maintenance update and Ava and Dakota next month. Then we're full steam ahead for Chapter 4.
Sorry no can do It's John all the way let's go another year plus!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog Update from Patreon that details all the heavy changes coming to the game this month

-Wardrobe is getting a COMPLETE facelift. Instead of picking items one by one, everything is now in a set. Suit and tie, Dress, etc
-Wardrobe is modifiable, meaning you can add your own clothing to the game.
-Corruption, Mind, and Relationships stats will be removed.
-Wolf, Hart, and Ram Coins will be used from now on. Depending on who you're talking with, you will unlock these coins and once a week, Saya will open a shop where you can change that characters Avatar in Game, unlock What If Scenarios, and more.
-Image Pack has been reduced. By a lot! As it stands the new Image Pack (With no loss in quality) will be at 200MB.

More details can be found in the Post. Make sure to read over it to understand the heavy changes.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
so after about 3 or 4 john updates i decided to give it a try and see what the deal is with john now

nothing seems to have changed. i dose him with mcs1 and 2 and then i get "turn him into your personal bitch" but that's not implemented aaaaand that's that. what am i missing

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
so after about 3 or 4 john updates i decided to give it a try and see what the deal is with john now

nothing seems to have changed. i dose him with mcs1 and 2 and then i get "turn him into your personal bitch" but that's not implemented aaaaand that's that. what am i missing
Dosing him is like dosing Penny now. Different options that lead to different outcomes.

In John's case, I think there's 3 or 4 different outcomes, although I'm somewhat disappointed that one of those appears to be a dead-end.
Would have preferred if all the relevant content for a character's update was all in. Can only imagine the repeat of people crying/whining/raging about the next time John gets any amount of content developed.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018

You need to be John's bitch, not otherway around.

Dom Rhoades

Jun 12, 2020
Think a couple of mother / sister sex gifs would do her good

It is very monotonous to represent the same with different levels of corruption

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
ah so as far my tastes are concerned the last few months of updates might as well have never happened. nice.
Yes, but fear not, this month is game code update month and the next month is going to be Ava/Dakota updates so no huge content patches for John.

3.90 star(s) 72 Votes