who?

Dec 13, 2017
The user has failed his reading comprehension roll. Please halp!.

The "dom" and "sub" routes for Sohia; which of the qualifiers refer to you being the dominant one and which refers to her being the dom?

Erudian

Jan 3, 2018

The "dom" and "sub" routes for Sohia; which of the qualifiers refer to you being the dominant one and which refers to her being the dom?
my interpretation would be the route name in relation to you... i.e. Sub: she is your sub. Dom: she doms you.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
To dose her you get the option at the very beginning of the game to do so. There will be times a little bit later to I think bring her coffee and that's another way to dose her.

Found out a bit more, a random event around lunch time she takes you to a steak house and that's where you can dose her I believe. no other real contact beyond that.

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
Are beginning and going for steak only times you can dose Sophia ? I didn't dose her at the beginning, and now I feel like I miss out quite a lot with her.

Oct 15, 2017

show boobs route is her being dom and suck cock route is her being sub, at each dose event just pick the option that replaced the previous one you chose to continue down said route

Are beginning and going for steak only times you can dose Sophia ? I didn't dose her at the beginning, and now I feel like I miss out quite a lot with her.
It seems the initial dose opportunity and the 3 steak events are the only times, I kept going after the third event with no doses and it didnt repeat.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
does this mean I have to start the game all over again? every update says the save it's not compatible

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I took the slow loading as this was the backer release meaning the raw release. When the public release comes around often times a lot the bugs are found and fixed. And it runs smoother.

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes