Diana: Diana Prince
Julia: Julia Ann
Penny: Penny Pax
Tasha: Tasha Reigns
John: Johnny Sins
Chanel: Chanel Preston
Mrs Lane: Tory Lane
Mrs Ann: Lisa Ann
Chris: Christian XXX (White chris), Lexington Steel (Black Chris)
Dungeon slave girl: Charlotte Sartre
Julia's Daughter: Katie Kox
Lexi: Lexi Belle (Women's Shop owner)
Veruca: Veruca James (Men's Shop owner)
Siri: Siri or SiriXXX (Intimate Apparel owner)
Ash: Ash Hollywood (Sex Shop owner)
Lauren: Lauren Phillips
James: James Deen

Player Character:
Female: Casey Calvert
Bimbo: Amy Anderssen
Trans: Natalie Mars (male tendencies) / Bailey Jay (female tendencies)
Male: Michael Vegas

Missing a few but most of them.

Vinnyrock

Feb 8, 2018
I think its 6.4 with the serum updates for dakota and ava. I want to say Im looking forward to them. But they could go any direction and the ones already in are not amazing.

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
Will i just read at the patreon page this morning under the posts link that the members got a small update and the public got nothing again until next week.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
just played through ch3 last night finally... bleh.... on its own its okish... but to go from this big wide free roam where you can avoid most things you dont like to a railroaded chapter where your character becomes an idiot(like seriously? he couldnt figure out why diana was fidgety after that demonstration??!!) and indecisive.... not to mention futas everywhere... that blew ass

damned shame theres still some weird logic goin on in decisions too, like I can buy a cat collar to give to the mother, but cant give her a cat tail plug and ears? or maybe surprise penny with some lingerie?

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

rhettWayne

Dec 16, 2018
Hello. Who should i pick for the question "Who is responsible for the deaths of these girls?" in chapter 2? I cannot find an answer here.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Speaking of Julia, I wish there was more to her after her... punishment. Maybe actually fucking the MC! :mad:
Yeah, our MC needs some Julia (Ann) time for themselves!
Actually, come to think of it, there's a Lisa Ann & Julia Ann scene where they're both completely lubed/oiled up, their bodies all shiny and glistening while they're getting railed...

I now want to see this scenario made possible in the game:love:!

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Lisa alone has enough content to be a game by itself. My personal favorite is the scene with her "nephew" on the bed and they end up fucking. That scene could easily be turned into a scenario in-game, have her be dosed or during the day and due to circumstances at the HQ, you're forced to share a room. Similar to what happened with Sophie.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
just played through ch3 last night finally... bleh.... on its own its okish... but to go from this big wide free roam where you can avoid most things you dont like to a railroaded chapter where your character becomes an idiot(like seriously? he couldnt figure out why diana was fidgety after that demonstration??!!) and indecisive.... not to mention futas everywhere... that blew ass

damned shame theres still some weird logic goin on in decisions too, like I can buy a cat collar to give to the mother, but cant give her a cat tail plug and ears? or maybe surprise penny with some lingerie?
The MC is really dumb, frequently. Penny invents most of the drugs, you basically stumble into situations all the time, and your character doesn't seem to really have a plan for any of the dosings.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes