RPGM - The Court Magician [v0.11.6] [Sin and Salvation Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Lanthanum

TL;DR: It's good for an early release and has a lot of room to grow.

It's pretty good for an early release, the plot is good enough, there really seems to be a lot of features in development, the fetishes are developed enough for a first release, I personally didn't find any major bugs or crashes, some minor annoyances but nothing beyond the expected at this stage in development, there is enough content to the game to be quite enjoyable already, however many things remain without an end.

The only significant criticism that isn't just "add more stuff" is the UI while talking to NPCs, the idea is good, and I have seen it work really well in other games however as it is now it is mostly a press here to bug the game.

I am pretty excited for future updates, and when (hopefully not if) this game is fleshed out more it may become one of the more feature deep games here.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Grime

Good potential, but there are lots of crashes and bugs.

The art is nice, and the concept is too. I think its kind of cute how the creator has this themed around "consential roleplay", where the characters kind of banter back and forth and sort of break the 4th wall.

Good idea, decent art, but needs to be refined more. I'm interested in this game's future at least.