Basic gallery MOD. Ability to view unlocked scenes.​

Updated: 02/08/2022
Game/Creator: The Cure for Madness - By GrumpyGranny
Modder: TheGeekBone /
Mod Version: V1.006
Game Version: Chapter 5 BETA
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

My Other Mods:

Download:

View attachment 1313248 View attachment 1313253

While not difficult, these MODS take a lot of time to create and maintain.
I do this for fun, but I would love a cup of coffee!
hi does the latest game version need a mod updated ?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Just an update. I have been working with GrumpyGranny, the dev of The Cure for Madness, and he wants to incorporate my mod into the game. So I am working on a new version for him that will be available in game and not just in the main menu. I will be sunsetting this MOD and shifting it to the game. He wants me to continue working on it so I will still be part of the process, but it will now be released with the game.

More to come and thanks for the support thus far.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Just an update. I have been working with GrumpyGranny, the dev of The Cure for Madness, and he wants to incorporate my mod into the game. So I am working on a new version for him that will be available in game and not just in the main menu. I will be sunsetting this MOD and shifting it to the game. He wants me to continue working on it so I will still be part of the process, but it will now be released with the game.

So will there be a gallery mod for ch5 or should we wait for the mod in the game in ch6?

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022

great job