EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
STORY
There's a rumor going around about the urban legend known as "Kudan."
They say that it takes the form of a woman in mourning dress, her face covered by a black veil, her right severed at the wrist...
They say that those who lay eyes on her are, doomed to have misfortune befall them within seven days...
Feelings start to bud between student Sakuya Kudan and culinary teacher Touko Shima after coincidence brings them into one another's orbit.
However, their peaceful everyday life is abruptly shattered when Touko sees Kudan, the harbinger of calamity.
The hours tick down as Sakuya rushes find a way to combat the curse, and her search brings her to the academy's Occult Research Club
and its president, Koto Ashinaki. Now she must face off against the unknown in order to protect the people she loves...​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-24
Release Date: Japanese 2019-04-26, English 2020-10-29
Title: Kudan no Folklore
Original Title: クダンノフォークロア
Aliases: Folklore of Kudan
Developer: SukeraSparo
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Store: - - -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks for the link TheBlueKnight - Thanks for the torrent link superelmo

cg09.jpg cg10.jpg cg11.jpg cg05.jpg cg06.jpg cg07.jpg cg03.jpg cg04.jpg cg02.jpg cg01.jpg Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lesbian romance, i'll take it.

Also in before the whine about no sexual content despite it being a tag here for a long time now and many games here falling under it, it seems people can't move the fuck along and find things they will like oh no, first they must whine.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
So I see that the game's vndb page has the tag "Enforced Playing Order." Does anyone know if a walkthrough is necessary? Because I've been trying to find one but to no avail.

Apr 19, 2020
That's upsetting, no sexual content. The artwork is very nice though. If there is ever a patch or something that adds extra content then I'll give this a go

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
Isn't Kudan half cow-half man yokai? I recall its power is to predict future once its lifeforce near end

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
dude y'all SukeraSparo don't create Yuri games wirh Adult content. Same as SukeraSomero and Kogado Studio