3.40 star(s) 82 Votes

tommy65

May 17, 2017
This is a save at the end of 0.7
If you wanna start the new content: go to the mayor, after that go to the goblin village. There is an evil goblin you have to defeat. After defeating him read the text carefully and then you will know what to do.
where is the herbalist? cant seem to find that person,

Reactions: niapi

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
where is the herbalist? cant seem to find that person,
The goblin village has to section. Go to the second section the path that leads to it is in the bottom right corner.
In the second section, go down and left until you see stairs go up the stairs and in the top left there is a cave entrance. There is the herbalist.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
The goblin village has to section. Go to the second section the path that leads to it is in the bottom right corner.
In the second section, go down and left until you see stairs go up the stairs and in the top left there is a cave entrance. There is the herbalist.
thanks...geez talk about putting it in a isolated location...

Reactions: CeoClinton

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
anyone know if there is still stuff to do post goblin storyline? also where is theff and his crew post the bar quest?

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Fast travel is a new feature?, I can't remember if the game had it in the previous version, the one time I used it was when I finished the mision on the goblin village.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
anyone know if there is still stuff to do post goblin storyline? also where is theff and his crew post the bar quest?
The main story ends with the 3 bad goblins i think, the rest os the scenes are mostly from boo, the slums and one with the smith and thats all i found

elcxido

Nov 21, 2019
The main story ends with the 3 bad goblins i think, the rest os the scenes are mostly from boo, the slums and one with the smith and thats all i found
I also only found these scenes, I think that's all and I find it a little disappointing for the wait of a year, being an uncle-san in patreón

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
I also only found these scenes, I think that's all and I find it a little disappointing for the wait of a year, being an uncle-san in patreón
It's cause he wasted all that time changing stuff that didn't need to be changed. Like did anyone have a problem with past font that was used cause I sure as hell didn't. And now that he's about to have a kid, we're probably gonna have to wait 2 years for the next update.

beijosty

Mar 13, 2018
From Rannero's discord:
-Special Candy and night with boo
-Beach with the kids (talk with boo after previous event outside his home in the morning)
-Homeless people near tabern -> make food at home -> give it to them -> go in old man's tent
-Small events after getting jobs for the hobos
-Truth or Dare with the kids (talk to kid on the farm)
-Hot Springs Naked -Goblin Puppet -Several nights with boo (start - his room at dusk)
-Read exposure book at midnight when done with boo's events
-Go to Theff's at midnight/topless

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Updated for a year
The file size is not very large
I don't know if I can have sex with passersby

3.40 star(s) 82 Votes