3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
how can i run this game???! i upack it and want to run it and always error. help pls
follow the instructions here.

And before you start the game, you should install the 2 language package in the game ordener at Fond in order to have text in the game, it is a bit cumbersome. And you should be yourself that you take NTR and mobing. I only played it a short time ago but the more it geth, the less I like it, now maybe there is still a change, but I have friends because an objection to an NPC person has developed in the game. Really you fuck is one thing but the other thing I don’t want to say directly because I don’t want to poke around, but for that I was only too happy to miss a rub with Yuuki, but if we suffer that’s never possible, I think.
Oh and time it's not a short game and it's not finished ;)

Reactions: Pogo123

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Whats up everyone here is the custom event that I made. The save is at the beginning of .8 and recollection room has all of the events. Made custom sprites for this event. Hope you guys enjoy the event. <3
Thanks for the custom event, will try it after work. Looks like it's in it's own folder, so we don't have to put it in the original game folder?

Also I think people have the wrong impression here. Same with other games like this, like Alansya Chronicles. You aren't Seita, you aren't supposed to like Boo, that's the whole point. It's what gives the curse it's gravitas so to speak. You're in it to get the MC banged by as many partners as possible. That's the game. Not to get worked up because Boo is a mean kid, of course he is. Most kids are brats.

Reactions: Suave2 and Rakan

zandas

Sep 21, 2019
Been some months since I've last checked the game out, and there doesn't seem to be much stuff added since? Is the dev still working on this actively?

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks for the custom event, will try it after work. Looks like it's in it's own folder, so we don't have to put it in the original game folder?

Also I think people have the wrong impression here. Same with other games like this, like Alansya Chronicles. You aren't Seita, you aren't supposed to like Boo, that's the whole point. It's what gives the curse it's gravitas so to speak. You're in it to get the MC banged by as many partners as possible. That's the game. Not to get worked up because Boo is a mean kid, of course he is. Most kids are brats.
What an ignorant statement. Boo's behavior has nothing to do with the curse Since you shouldn't like Boo, that's why you can probably say that too, most of them won't have a wrong idea. And to put yourself in the role of npc is also not wrong and common in every game, whether action humor or erotic. The Göhren, who are mostly children, is ablout cliché. The curse makes yuukie easier ereg bar and horny and covered, which actually makes them more susceptible to ale perve Kelre. what to begin the game comes across but only when. an annoying göhr is probably about mind break ability but naj opinion thing.
Well I guess it should be ridiculous in part white. to laugh about it but luckily i don't have that sense of humor. but it's all a matter of taste

KingAce2632

Jan 26, 2020
What an ignorant statement. Boo's behavior has nothing to do with the curse Since you shouldn't like Boo, that's why you can probably say that too, most of them won't have a wrong idea. And to put yourself in the role of npc is also not wrong and common in every game, whether action humor or erotic. The Göhren, who are mostly children, is ablout cliché. The curse makes yuukie easier ereg bar and horny and covered, which actually makes them more susceptible to ale perve Kelre. what to begin the game comes across but only when. an annoying göhr is probably about mind break ability but naj opinion thing.
Well I guess it should be ridiculous in part white. to laugh about it but luckily i don't have that sense of humor. but it's all a matter of taste
I was working on another event before this one. It just happen I finished this one first. I don’t care about what that person thinks. It is an ignorant statement. I made the event because I wanted to and for people to play before the new update. I wanted to made a dark story

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I was working on another event before this one. It just happen I finished this one first. I don’t care about what that person thinks. It is an ignorant statement. I made the event because I wanted to and for people to play before the new update. I wanted to made a dark story
I'm open for criticism as well.
How was the quote from Warcraft 3
Without wiping who their logs, I dare to say this is not the time for blaring prostheses.
Well no idea who or what you are. that's why i leave it in the room

Except for one thing I just have to say the story is not gloomy, it is just sad, bitter. It leaves you feeling misled. so I mean by dark something else. but what do I know how does my mommy say to me you can eat everything but not know everything

Last edited:

KingAce2632

Jan 26, 2020
t
Without wiping who their logs, I dare to say this is not the time for blaring prostheses.

Except for one thing I just have to say the story is not gloomy, it is just sad, bitter. It leaves you feeling misled. so I mean by dark something else. but what do I know how does my mommy say to me you can eat everything but not know everything
thats not the first part of the story my guy. you find out why I said it was dark.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Zuhl said:

thats not the first part of the story my guy. you find out why I said it was dark.
wait at the moment, I think we understand a dark story as something different.
So far I think it's just sad and stupid. but that's just my feeling

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021

One, I used paragraphs for a reason. I hadn't played your scenario yet, and so the paragraph after that was not in reference to your scenario. It was in reference to the various posts around here saying they hate Boo or NTR, etc... Two, I can't even translate what that guy is trying to say and I'm not even going to attempt it.

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
So is there now a scene room for v0.8? or we're still stuck with the room of 0.7?

Anyone got a save for that?

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Zuhl said:

KingAce2632 said:

One, I used paragraphs for a reason. I hadn't played your scenario yet, and so the paragraph after that was not in reference to your scenario. It was in reference to the various posts around here saying they hate Boo or NTR, etc... Two, I can't even translate what that guy is trying to say and I'm not even going to attempt it.
always talk this out. others have fewer problems. but let's leave that

Last edited:

KingAce2632

Jan 26, 2020
sorry for the misunderstanding and i have no idea what he was talking about.

Masuroa

Aug 30, 2018
Hey guys I'm having a problem with no text appearing in the game at all, anybody have a solution or know what going wong here?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes