3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

sampsamp

Nov 5, 2018
hi anyone have full complete save for v0.7 before the update for v0.8a? i kinda want to continue what was left off pre-v0.8a. Thanks!

baking

Jul 16, 2017
Most of your problems will be solved if someone uploads the "data" for bug fixes from his patreon. Now does someone have it?

zephiris

Aug 30, 2017
hi anyone have full complete save for v0.7 before the update for v0.8a? i kinda want to continue what was left off pre-v0.8a. Thanks!
Attached is my save for right before the goblin village trip for 0.8, let me know if you want it slightly before or after that point. I have a save before every scene.

Erza Elsa

Dec 23, 2017
Load an earlier save... You CANNOT save or open the menu at that point, since itll lock you in that loop. If you don't have an earlier save, here are some saves (I forgot which is the save before that event, since I only numbered in order of those events) that will let you load
just dont go in menu during that part of the game ..ur supposed to do that in order to get exposure lvl 2 and at that time ur not and the game treats it as ur not ready to do it on ur own..just load the previous save and hope u saved just before that event
Thank.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
does this game still needs me to have my computer to be in Japanese? im getting a blank menu and ingame black text

CowieDays

Jan 20, 2019
Okay guys i play like 4 hours, and now im stuck... i'm waiting for old mage take the book of goblins and i cant find a place do take or buy swinsuit, and i was worried about de picture of me, no one in the village want buy... im almost with expousure 2 but, i think for progress i have to got the tree achivments up there...

also... the last shota thing is i masturbed the boo
and the little too guys saw my body
and i work topless on the tarven

but i cant progress anymore so... i hope i cant do nothing wrong love ya perverts

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Okay guys i play like 4 hours, and now im stuck... i'm waiting for old mage take the book of goblins and i cant find a place do take or buy swinsuit, and i was worried about de picture of me, no one in the village want buy... im almost with expousure 2 but, i think for progress i have to got the tree achivments up there...
For the picture go to the inn, top floor, then right. There is a noble man, which buys ypur photo. Progressing in that questline gives you the swim suit.

Reactions: Dalurker

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
any word on when dev is releasing the updated recollection room? Half of the content being save locked is a serious bummer

Apr 9, 2020
I have 8 saved files of the 0.7 version, the problem is how to use it in the 0.8 version. (Already done copying and pasting but it doesn't work). Need help

Last edited:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
127039959_713894232835984_4972568778936360955_n.jpg
Pack for Android:
You download and update the following software on CHplay: joiplay, RPG plugin for joiplay, crosswalk plugin. Then you download the patch for COP v0.8 (short for the curse of pleasure v0.8):
Video link specific instructions (made by viettin123 on his discord) :
. (no music )
(with music )

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes