3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I just wanna share for those who are having difficulties unlocking the onsen , getting stucked at revamping the hotspring, I just found out that it's pre requisite is doing the tavern quest up to stage 5, but doing the tavern quest will humiliate Yuuki because it will force her to serve topless in that tavern like a cheap whore (And I hated it so much, I always hate forced scenes) so I used RPGM maker save editor, Set the Tavern stage from 1 to 5 in switches & variables to skip the whole tavern quest and still unlock the onsen

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I just wanna share for those who are having difficulties unlocking the onsen , getting stucked at revamping the hotspring,
The issue is its often more than one thing holding up getting through to the next level. The bar work is an obvious one, its the less obvious ones that are the issue.

Tyrannus

Apr 21, 2018
How many events are there for the sex education event chain with takashi and hiroshi? I missed it in the first
playthrough and kind of dont want to replay the whole for it game if it is just one event.

Altair31

Mar 22, 2019
The one download links here seem to not include the autotiles for whatever reason, I recommend downloading the game from the patreon.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone know what I can do to get the last dude who wants to be a servant a job?

I saw in this thread you can go to the bar and talk with the woman behind the counter, but I cannot get behind the counter myself so I can talk to her, because I only have the jacket on, leaving my breasts exposed underneath so Yuuki doesn't want to go to the bar staff until she has more close on. But the option to customize clothing is grey while it's night and I'm outside of my house..
When you leave your home at night it ask you if you want to leave topless,you say no,and voila =)
Doesn't work for me, when I leave the house it states "do you want to go outside topless" if I click yes, she goes outside topless, if I click no she stays inside.

I've tried going into the save editor and unchecking 2. prohibit clothes change so I can change clothes whilst topless but it still doesn't help me. Going inotht pub fully clothed still triggers the same message from yuki.

ahh looks like its a bug

The last homeless(asking to be a servant) will work in the bar, need to go to bar during midnight and talk to the lady to get the job. There was a bug on the first release of 0.8 wherein if you got yuuki already topless you wont get the job for the homeless anymore but rannero fixed it already i thik. That guy has 2 scenes in the recollection
Bug fix attached dated 27th November direct from the Devs discord. Unzip and copy over the data folder in your game folder. It fixed the issue above for me. It removed the NPC that was in front of the bar owner so you can talk to her without going behind the bar.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Would be very satisfield if the moment the MC took that aphrodisiac candy and feel horny we could have a choice to either open the door for Boo, choose to enduring the whole night or we could go right into her brother's room and having sex with him instead would be great
I don't see incest tag and I don't really know if Rannero has a plan for incest but come to think of it, I'm really curious what if, just WHAT IF, what would happen if Boo didn't knock that time when Yuuki was so horny and already decided to invite her brother to her room if only Boo didn't knock , will Yuuki seduce Seita then? maybe they will not progress that far or maybe it will be the start of incestous relationship, Seita doing a reverse NTR to Boo ? Maybe Rannero will do that side event "What if Boo didn't knock" then Seita would have been the one to deflower Yuuki instead? or maybe even if Boo didn't knock and Yuuki invited her brother to sleep with her still nothing will happened because Seita has no balls and didn't even show any sexual interest with her sister , he even refuse to take a shower with his Yuuki, But what I really want to know is Yuuki's purpose to sleep with her brother instead, will she be the one to make a move then ? or maybe not , she just want some company because she's lonely without Boo? So what will it be ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I don't see incest tag and I don't really know if Rannero has a plan for incest but come to think of it, I'm really curious what if, just WHAT IF, what would happen if Boo didn't knock that time when Yuuki was so horny and already decided to invite her brother to her room if only Boo didn't knock , will Yuuki seduce Seita then? maybe they will not progress that far or maybe it will be the start of incestous relationship, Seita doing a reverse NTR to Boo ? Maybe Rannero will do that side event "What if Boo didn't knock" then Seita would have been the one to deflower Yuuki instead? or maybe even if Boo didn't knock and Yuuki invited her brother to sleep with her still nothing will happened because Seita has no balls and didn't even show any sexual interest with her sister , he even refuse to take a shower with his Yuuki, But what I really want to know is Yuuki's purpose to sleep with her brother instead, will she be the one to make a move then ? or maybe not , she just want some company because she's lonely without Boo? So what will it be ?
Even without having any incest relationship and sexual interaction between Yuuki and Seita, I would rather have a more freedom of choice to who I want to giving her first time with. Could be the 2 kids, Theff, Fire-1 of the 3 brothers that actually nice to Yuuki, that painter artist,... that would be a more fun experience than just only Boo option
I think Seita was just trying his best to be a nice guy to his sister, but throughout the story you saw that the guy was very much want to further the relationship with Yuuki but too shy and feared his sister would disgust him instead. But with how horny she was after taking the candy, I think just a little bit more push and Seita could head over heels and stop act like a weak willed kid (hell, Rannero could have add an option when you taking the candies from the shop owner instead of sharing it to Boo she could refuse and give it to Seita and we would have incest content)
Overall I think we most likely won't have any of Seita content because of Patreon rule, but one can only hope we would have a choice for Yuuki to have a better ending than whatever await her now

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Even without having any incest relationship and sexual interaction between Yuuki and Seita, I would rather have a more freedom of choice to who I want to giving her first time with. Could be the 2 kids, Theff, Fire-1 of the 3 brothers that actually nice to Yuuki, that painter artist,... that would be a more fun experience than just only Boo option
I think Seita was just trying his best to be a nice guy to his sister, but throughout the story you saw that the guy was very much want to further the relationship with Yuuki but too shy and feared his sister would disgust him instead. But with how horny she was after taking the candy, I think just a little bit more push and Seita could head over heels and stop act like a weak willed kid (hell, Rannero could have add an option when you taking the candies from the shop owner instead of sharing it to Boo she could refuse and give it to Seita and we would have incest content)
Overall I think we most likely won't have any of Seita content because of Patreon rule, but one can only hope we would have a choice for Yuuki to have a better ending than whatever await her now
Well you see, I am so curious myself so I even joined their Discord discussion just right now to ask about that and to answer my curiosity , here's what Rannero said

" Anyway I dislike incest, Seita won't get to have sex with her but possible for other sexual activities to happen "

I really don't understand the possible for other sexual act to happen though

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well you see, I am so curious myself so I even joined their Discord discussion just right now to ask about that and to answer my curiosity , here's what Rannero said

" Anyway I dislike incest, Seita won't get to have sex with her but possible for other sexual activities to happen "

I really don't understand the possible for other sexual act to happen though
Soooo no incest content but other sexual activities to happen, maybe Rannero mean is that either Seita would jerk off to her sister while she's having sex with Boo or the other people or he could found some girl to having fun with. Either way I hope next update would have other content with anyone but that Boo kid, he has so many content in this so the next one should be someone else like with the 2 boys or the shop owner

Reactions: AvocadoLover

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
A suggestion to the creator. It is very difficult to figure out what you have not done yet to progress...could we get some sort of quest log?
Like Beach completion 1/3. Home room teacher completion 0/3 etc...

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Can someone tell me where are all the actually sex penetration scenes and whether they're all just shota? I'm tired of going through recollation room just for the same old boring grope scenes. I certainly don't want to try to play through the entire game just to find out it was a complete waste of time.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Soooo no incest content but other sexual activities to happen, maybe Rannero mean is that either Seita would jerk off to her sister while she's having sex with Boo or the other people or he could found some girl to having fun with. Either way I hope next update would have other content with anyone but that Boo kid, he has so many content in this so the next one should be someone else like with the 2 boys or the shop owner
Maybe you're right , I was thinking maybe their Mother in the sequel but anyway here's another reply from Rannero in Discord

RanneRoToday at 2:49 AM
NTRBitch you want an answer? here it is: Yuuki would come to Seita's room to seek for help, but it'd turn out another failure in Seita to prove himself worthy for her urge to cum

So it's confirm, Even if Boo didn't knock , nothing will happen , give up on Seita , he's a wimp after all . I might give him a chance though if only Ranner said there's a possibility but seems like there is none, I was right after all that there will be no incest

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes