3.40 star(s) 82 Votes

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
when update
Um, well, I don't think anyone will tell you that. because they don't want to scare you off but. The last update took more or less 3 years. but made development progress. But remember, corona has happened a lot in the last 3 years I'll get more war, it's still different, it's all bad......

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I don't know if the plandemic was an excuse, but I tell you something, it sure was a good excuse for everything in life, to stop updating everything, the year the world stood still etc.. True enough businesses went down the toilet, and middleclass people became poor and poor went a bit below poor, and only rich survive now.

During this time Ran could have updated the game, but his new kid came into the world, and people might of stopped paying him cause of the pandemic, might of influenced some of his time. Either way if he's going to use AI, I might not bother with this game.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Um, well, I don't think anyone will tell you that. because they don't want to scare you off but. The last update took more or less 3 years. but made development progress. But remember, corona has happened a lot in the last 3 years I'll get more war, it's still different, it's all bad......
the dev is a war medic i assume then

3.40 star(s) 82 Votes