3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on the current version number, does that mean the full version will be done in 2 patches?

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on the current version number, does that mean the full version will be done in 2 patches?
I found it's interesting that people think after v0.9, it will be v1.0.
but for developer, after v0.9, there will be v0.10, v0.11... v0.20...

Sep 9, 2018

Intentionally or not putting a game up as v0.9 makes it looks like it's going to be finished soon. Therefore more supporters in hope for a quick complete release.

Reactions: Frosty92

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
That's why I'm asking for clarification instead of assuming. Thanks for answering.

That said, how far is this game into development tho?

Jul 8, 2020
This is a doujin game and if the creator wishes to keep their narrative going they could release updates nearly forever. The decimal means absolutely nothing in this case except that there is no ending included yet.

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Is it your first game? 1.0 is something finished. People definitely expect from 1.0 a final boss or a conclusion of a story. Wrong version is misleading and show that someone doesn't have a work plan, no milestones... :devilish: but, sure, the number can increase and a game can be expanded infinitely.

You can try the joke with going from v1.0 to v0.1 at Steam or other game store. See yourself what would happen.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Is it your first game? 1.0 is something finished. People definitely expect from 1.0 a final boss or a conclusion of a story. Wrong version is misleading and show that someone doesn't have a work plan, no milestones... :devilish: but, sure, the number can increase and a game can be expanded infinitely.

You can try the joke with going from v1.0 to v0.1 at Steam or other game store. See yourself what would happen.
I think you just don't understand how does version number works. Because version vX.Y.Z means, major version X, minor version Y and fixing/patch version Z. There is no rules about something like next version of v0.9 is v1.0, because in most case of software development, next version of v0.9 is v0.10. or there is no rule says next version of v0.4 can't be v1.0. If you don't understand something, it's better to learn how it works than just criticize what you don't understand.

Reactions: patachoucs

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
I think you just don't understand how does version number works. Because version vX.Y.Z means, major version X, minor version Y and fixing/patch version Z. There is no rules about something like next version of v0.9 is v1.0, because in most case of software development, next version of v0.9 is v0.10. or there is no rule says next version of v0.4 can't be v1.0. If you don't understand something, it's better to learn how it works than just criticize what you don't understand.
This is bs. A normal developer use numbers to keep their things in correct order. Rolling back numbers ruin the order. Your logic makes it a mess.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
I understand that you don't have a plan. If you freely move these numbers, you may as well remove them.
What are you talking about? The next version is .10, then .11, and so on, with it being likely .99 that is the before last one, so that the 100th version is version 1.0. Thus; .100 = 1.0. And 0.10 follows .9 and will be succeeded by .11.
Simple you see? I don't mean this in a patronising manner, and do wish you a good day.

Reactions: Toushiro

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
lol for all arguments sake I think the developer should keep it simple there are infinite numbers I see no problem with calling it v1 or v2 and V3 so on reminds me of Tv shows and Games that don't number their sequels and instead call it something else entirely. Just keep it simple for everyone not just smart geeks and that is the end of that.

Jul 8, 2020
Yea, I asked a general question about the game and I ended up inciting a flame war over numbers... :/
It was at least something new. Most questions about this game are just one of two things repeated constantly, "When is the next version coming" and "How do you get the text to show up" (the second one is literally explained on page one of this thread.)
I check this thread every so often to see if any news comes up 'cause I don't do discord.
A new question is honestly a breath of fresh air. I guess people were just bored and aggravated waiting for the next version.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Its been awhile since i last check to see if there was going to have anything related to v0.9 and i'm glad the bastard devs are still alive, eh you guys and the mods think i should be ban for rude remark...but i'm only following a certain shota's hate for the dev for the last end content.
So its ok to join him being rude to the devs right? I'm sure the devs have this fetish for people calling them with abusive words since i think its a thing now a days for some devs just like a game called Ashley The Pirate also got something similar during v0.3.03.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
It was at least something new. Most questions about this game are just one of two things repeated constantly, "When is the next version coming" and "How do you get the text to show up" (the second one is literally explained on page one of this thread.)
I check this thread every so often to see if any news comes up 'cause I don't do discord.
A new question is honestly a breath of fresh air. I guess people were just bored and aggravated waiting for the next version.
Yea essentially I'm window shopping right now, seeing which of these games I think I'd like playing and would like to support the devs if possible.
Heard this game has a pregnancy mechanic so that peaked my interest.

drmanhatan

Sep 16, 2017
How do I get the swimsuit? I've talked to everyone already but no one wants the painting. I'm also no longer able to work at the bar after the topless scene. ):
Edit: finally found the guy I was supposed to give the painting to, how tf was I supposed to know that the one room at the Inn which had up until now served no purpose at all suddenly be used.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes