3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
cause she wanted to take a shower with him but he wanted to act like he was grown up and said no!!!!

but idk, go ask the creator, his discord is on the first page.
If i remember correctly, RanneRo say he doesn't like incest but there maybe in some future, he's gonna create a scene with something sexual with seita but no more that, maybe show something or i don't know but yea, i have same felling, seems kinda unfair no because i like the incest (is fictional, doesn't have to take it seriously) but Boo-kun reminds me a shitbag who i wanted to break his arm but someone made the favor indirectly, i have a hope there is a scene where boo-kun get his lesson.

Skjsjsh

Jun 5, 2019
If i remember correctly, RanneRo say he doesn't like incest but there maybe in some future, he's gonna create a scene with something sexual with seita but no more that, maybe show something or i don't know but yea, i have same felling, seems kinda unfair no because i like the incest (is fictional, doesn't have to take it seriously) but Boo-kun reminds me a shitbag who i wanted to break his arm but someone made the favor indirectly, i have a hope there is a scene where boo-kun get his lesson.
Boo-kun is a shitbag but what makes me mad is him sharing her with other guys.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
That fucker doesn't even look like a kid so it was fair game, in my eyes Boo aren't a child but a dwarf pretend to act like one
I actually do think that is the twist. Sort of like the movie Orphan. Boo is actually 35 years old. And when he was acting like he was ignorant about sex initially.. yeah.. he was totally pretending.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Goblin wears child of human's skin.
??
I actually do think that is the twist. Sort of like the movie Orphan. Boo is actually 35 years old. And when he was acting like he was ignorant about sex initially.. yeah.. he was totally pretending.
Yup! I bet he was supposed to be a spy send by the bandit's boss to report about the movement of all the slaves but he got eyes on Yuuki and completely forgot his job, now his boss is dead and the bandit camp got wiped out so he now focus on taking Yuuki both as his freshlight and as a revenge.

Gira18179

Feb 11, 2018
Where or how do I continue after the bandits? The village head just keeps telling me to chill and in the meantime, I've already obtained the "Caring Sister" title.

Mar 19, 2021
Where or how do I continue after the bandits? The village head just keeps telling me to chill and in the meantime, I've already obtained the "Caring Sister" title.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is more stuff to do but get through this first I guess

Where's this from? I can't find it in the recollection room
I know he has sex with her in this position during the beach scene, but idk if he ever did this when she wore her jacket.

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
Yup! I bet he was supposed to be a spy send by the bandit's boss to report about the movement of all the slaves but he got eyes on Yuuki and completely forgot his job, now his boss is dead and the bandit camp got wiped out so he now focus on taking Yuuki both as his freshlight and as a revenge.
Or is an excommunicated goblin who knows he's not gonna make it to survive without the clan so he pay a magician to make him a spell and pretends be a kid, the rich family couldn't have kids so decided to adopt him. The other goblins never mentioned (we don't know much about the evil goblins) a member who went AWOL or be Excommunicated. Damn we're making good amount of theories here.

Reactions: thevoid089
Jul 8, 2020
Where's this from? I can't find it in the recollection room
There are pieces of artwork in the game's image folders that don't apply to current included events. This is probably one of those. There are alternate versions of the dinner time under the table action from the beginning of the game where she wears (or is missing) variations of her clothing. My guess is that they've included these for additional choices in future versions.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes