3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Gonna be honest, leveling up is a chore. On repeated playthroughs I used MTool. You can use MTool to tweak your strength or bump your level up a few notches. I'd back up my save first just in case you tweak a little too much, but it does the job.
I generally use MTool just for its translation function to play Japanese RPGM and WolfRPG titles, but it does help a great deal to bypass grinding if you've passed that point of no return. I highly recommend it.
Hey, I must say this MTool is quite handy for RPGM games. I didn't know about it if it was not from your post. Thanks.

RanneRo's CoP is one of the first indie's RPGM adult games I've played and is one of few I still playing, because it is too much fun, even with all the grinding. I started to replay from the beginning due the last update was almost 2 years ago, but I'm not complaining. We all have a life outside. I can't wait to see the new adventures from Yuuki in the next chapter.

Jul 8, 2020
Hey, I must say this MTool is quite handy for RPGM games. I didn't know about it if it was not from your post. Thanks.
You're most welcome. I hope you'll find it as invaluable as I do, makes the language gap all but disappear on most japanese doujin rpgs I find and solves many of the bugs I find along the way.

Indeed, mostly real world struggles have gotten in the way of updates to this and so many other games. I understand that all too well with my own probs. Thankfully the gap is closing for us, it almost being August already. Hopefully we'll be seeing all these teases and quest lines taking shape in a major way, but I actually hope it's far from the end.
I'm hoping for a payoff for all those alternate scenes hidden in the graphics folder.
The example I always go to is that dinner with the owners of the Inn that happens at the start of the game. According to the graphics stashed away in the folders that scenario could go a whole lot further than dude just tickling her underwear under the table. If that kind of thing gets made an option then we'll all be replaying and not just to relive the same process.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
From his discord :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's probably writing the events and everything for the new scenes. Truly wish he released an update every 6 months instead of every year and a half.
Strange because his estimate on patreon was that 0.9 would be ready by this month or august

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
i followed the instructions installed as instructed and when i play the game the chat box is all black no txt ive got all the other stuff (far as i know) for playing these styled games and never have issues until NOW
anyone else experience this and if so what can i do to fix?
You have to install the fonts attached to the game. There is a explanation about it in OP.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Are there any alternatives for JoiPlay? This game isn't working for JoiPlay.
I found this post, where is explained how to install in Android devices.

View attachment 916532
Pack for Android:
You download and update the following software on CHplay: joiplay, RPG plugin for joiplay, crosswalk plugin. Then you download the patch for COP v0.8 (short for the curse of pleasure v0.8):
Google Drive .
Video link specific instructions (made by viettin123 on his discord) :
Google Drive . (no music )
Google Drive (with music )

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
Strange because his estimate on patreon was that 0.9 would be ready by this month or august
cough* i remember reading something about it being in april, then pushed back a few month backs, then another, then another. in 2020.
honestly its safe to say and assume, that this game should be under "dis-continued" tag and close the thread, till further notice. and anyone that wants CG update, should just join the discord.

Sep 29, 2019
cough* i remember reading something about it being in april, then pushed back a few month backs, then another, then another. in 2020.
honestly its safe to say and assume, that this game should be under "dis-continued" tag and close the thread, till further notice. and anyone that wants CG update, should just join the discord.
you should report the thread to the mods for them to do that
nobody else can change the thread tags

Jul 8, 2020
you should report the thread to the mods for them to do that
nobody else can change the thread tags
The mods have been in here for one reason or another over the past few months. If there was an issue I'm sure they would've marked it by now. As for the whole "join Discord" thing, contrary to popular belief not everyone uses discord and the folks who share that update information do it as a courtesy for those that do not.
At least we're getting some sorts of updates, the same can not be said about any of the games marked by the mods.

Sep 29, 2019
The mods have been in here for one reason or another over the past few months. If there was an issue I'm sure they would've marked it by now.
Oh I know.
I'm just saying that if they really feel that way they should do more than just whine about it on the thread and actually report as abandoned.

In other actual news about the game. Here is something RanneRo posted today

update.png

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I thought the "Abandoned" tag was for there's no news from the dev for a long time... his last post on patreon is from a month ago. If you think he's a scammer who only posts small progress updates to keep his patreons happy maybe delete the whole thread. Or come up with some sort of warning tag.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes