3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Blaster

Aug 29, 2016
How to control message speed? It's too slow for me
Holding down the X key will make the text display instantly rather than having the slow type out effect that it does as its standard. It also works as the run key when moving around the maps.

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
I have heard that some people think that the game is abandoned yet Rannero will never abandon his game it is far too lucrative for him especially with all his little fanboys who support him through thick and thin.

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
I have heard that some people think that the game is abandoned yet Rannero will never abandon his game it is far too lucrative for him especially with all his little fanboys who support him through thick and thin.
I mean it's still one of the best game out there so I'm glad people are supporting him and we can only hope he'll deliver more in the future.

Reactions: Mario.Moreno

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
I mean it's still one of the best game out there so I'm glad people are supporting him and we can only hope he'll deliver more in the future.
In a sense you are not wrong
but at the same time I hate how much Rannero takes his fans for idiots so I would no longer say that his game is the best of the genre even if there was a time when I really thought so
and for my part using the good heart and naivety of his fans to enrich himself is simply unacceptable, even if in the eyes of many people, his game is and will remain the best in this category

jakekiko

Jun 25, 2021
Does the game crash for anyone else when you enter the man’s house for dinner? Pretty early in the game. I’ve reinstalled multiple times.

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
In a sense you are not wrong
but at the same time I hate how much Rannero takes his fans for idiots so I would no longer say that his game is the best of the genre even if there was a time when I really thought so
and for my part using the good heart and naivety of his fans to enrich himself is simply unacceptable, even if in the eyes of many people, his game is and will remain the best in this category
Yes, maybe he didn't treated people as perfectly as we expected. But the art style of his work, still is not a thing you can see everywhere everyday. So his pride has something to support. Maybe you have noticed, people with skills and talents usually full of laziness and and pride, because when you are so good at something, you 'tea cup' is full, you cann't take in new ideas. This include new suggestions. >_< But again, the game itself is good, freaking good!

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
Does the game crash for anyone else when you enter the man’s house for dinner? Pretty early in the game. I’ve reinstalled multiple times.
I have a crash too, but different from you. Mine is the message is sooo fast, its skip all text in a blink of eyes. And it happens in this 0.9 version, when i playing the 0.8 around 2 years ago it's not happened

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizusan

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Yes, maybe he didn't treated people as perfectly as we expected. But the art style of his work, still is not a thing you can see everywhere everyday. So his pride has something to support. Maybe you have noticed, people with skills and talents usually full of laziness and and pride, because when you are so good at something, you 'tea cup' is full, you cann't take in new ideas. This include new suggestions. >_< But again, the game itself is good, freaking good!
Your arguments are perfectly valid at least they were so I will deepen my remarks, firstly its artistic style as you say is no longer as "rare" as you point out, given that it uses an AI to generate his images, moreover I have seen a lot of people generating images that look a lot like Rannero's so his artistic style is no longer as legitimate as before, plus I don't see what he could be proud of especially by using an AI which creates its drawings almost in its entirety
on the other hand when he drew his drawings from A to Z he at least had the legitimacy of having done his drawings alone the use of AI is just to save time but above all to do as little as possible, in addition the majority of fans didn't want him to use AI and yet he didn't take their opinion into account even though it was Rannero himself who asked for their opinion, at the same time it's been years since he takes his fans for idiots, he slows down the development of his game as much as possible by doing useless things, he spends time finding bogus excuses to be able to laze around then at the end of each month he fills his pockets
and finally let's talk about suggestions, Rannero himself opened a thread of suggestions and almost 80% of people wanted to integrate a double penetration scene into the game but Rannero never wanted to agree to add this scene
and that's what I don't like about him, he never listens to anything his fans ask for and the surveys have proven it, for example: people were fed up with him making scenes with BOO yet he continued without worrying about the opinion of his fans even though it was he himself who did a survey among his fans to find out what kind of erotic scene they wanted so what was the point of doing surveys or asking for suggestions to his fans if he already knows who will never take it into account?
for me these surveys or suggestions are just there to make people believe that they are contributing to the game so when in truth they are doing it for nothing, plus it wastes time but I think that's what Rannero wants
In any case there are more negative points than positive points and that is only a tiny part of what I could criticize him for, plus his game is much less qualitative than what it should have been despite everything like said in my previous message it remains for certain the best game in its category

Reactions: Toushiro
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes