3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
But all alpha and beta tests need to be launched at some point, right?
No, not necessarily. Alpha is internal testing - he tests it himself. The problem there is that he knows what he did, what he should do and how it works. So alpha tests can miss a lot of bugs. Beta is for a selected group (in this case patreon supporters). People who pay to have an early access to the game can find and report bugs in discord. Some of them might leak the game, even the creator can release it, but technically it's not an official release. Sometimes they just leave it at beta even if it's stable.

Oct 10, 2017
Hurrah Hurrah! We finally have a direct answer from Rannero as for when we’ll be blessed with 0.7.

Well… sort off... He didn't really gave a release date, he gave a release window.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So there you have it guys.

Also, I made a post around 2 months ago sharing all spoilers up to date. Here are all spoilers posted after that day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeyon1

Jul 5, 2019
So, what do you do after you've gotten exposure and went to the tavern?
Edit: for reference, i have the hot topic title

Last edited:

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
after the mission when you take down a group of bandit in the sand and return home what do we need to do to carry on the principal mission ?

Reactions: voodoo2

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
This demo has excellent potential! Strikes me like Scale Garden games. Also, ATTENTION, there should be more scenes as I was having trouble maintaining an erection between the 20-40 minute filler. I feel sorry for the poor lads who were tricked into edging for hours until the bandit camp.

Alright, that's all, mates. See you in about 5 years.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes