Unity The Cursed Saga: Under Black Sails

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleGray

Mar 9, 2020
Locked. Discuss the game in the game-thread here.
Bann.png
Hi! I suggest checking out my game project, if anyone is interested. This adventure game is in the setting of the pirate age. The gameplay will take 15 minutes. Now in my game I created one sex scene. I censored the free public version, sorry. But if you like my game, you can get access to the uncensored version for 1$, thereby supporting the further development of the project. I will publish the next update in the second half of April. It will include another sex scene, and in addition I will try add German language. Now the project includes Polish and English. I also want to add other languages, because everyone is more pleased to see and read something in their own language. But I am not a linguist-translator and I do not know all the languages of the world. So, if someone wants to help me with translations or editing texts, then you can contact me.

You can download or support my project here:

You can contact me by mail: purplegrayart@gmail.com
You can see my artworks here:
Or here:
Or (but I don’t go here anymore and publish nothing there):

Scr01.png
Scr02.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PurpleGray

Mar 9, 2020
I have finished work on a new update to my game.
Update 2:
- The Adventure continues! The plot of the game already includes more than 4500 words and the passage takes 40 minutes.
- Added a new sex scene.
- I slightly improved the appearance of the characters and added a simple animation during the conversation. Perhaps in the future I will add more animations to the characters, but this will entirely depend on the support of my project.
- Added German. Now my project includes three languages: Polish, English and German. But German is more complicated than English, so most likely my translation contains a lot of mistakes. And unfortunately, I can’t translate into other languages. If someone wants to help me with a new translations or editing texts, then you can contact me.

Update 2 is now available only to my patrons, who want to support the development of my project for $ 5 per month. After 5 days, I will publish this update for patrons who want to support me for $ 3 per month. Finally, after 10 days, I will publish this update in two versions: public free version with censorship and paid uncensored for $ 1.
I will be releasing updates every month. So if you liked what I'm working on, you can support me. This will allow me to devote more personal time to the development of the project, and then, I hope, my game will become even more interesting for you.
In the next update, I want to start creating new mechanics for the game. If you play my game (Update 2), then I think you’ll understand what innovations I plan.
Thank you for your attention and thanks for the possible support! See you next month!

Or here:

PurpleGray

Mar 9, 2020
You just need to find your momentum. Your artstyle will push you forward.
I am sure that sooner or later every good work of art (painting, game, book, film, music, etc.) will find its fan. It remains only to be patient and continue to work =)

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
I am sure that sooner or later every good work of art (painting, game, book, film, music, etc.) will find its fan. It remains only to be patient and continue to work =)
I looked at your twitter and maybe you need to go more fantasy on your game?

PurpleGray

Mar 9, 2020
I looked at your twitter and maybe you need to go more fantasy on your game?
My game is not historical adventure. Although I will try to adhere to the general historical picture that prevailed in the Caribbean during the heyday of piracy. But I will not use in the game the famous personalities of that period, such as Henry Morgan, Edward Teach and others. I will create my characters and my story. This will allow me to add a fantasy theme in the future too: mysticism, voodoo magic, Native American magic, riddles of lost civilizations, mythical sea creatures, etc.
As you can see, I have a huge scope for the development of the project =)

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
My game is not historical adventure. Although I will try to adhere to the general historical picture that prevailed in the Caribbean during the heyday of piracy. But I will not use in the game the famous personalities of that period, such as Henry Morgan, Edward Teach and others. I will create my characters and my story. This will allow me to add a fantasy theme in the future too: mysticism, voodoo magic, Native American magic, riddles of lost civilizations, mythical sea creatures, etc.
As you can see, I have a huge scope for the development of the project =)
I thinking about your previous posted artwork. "Pointy-ear-fantasy". Maybe you have a fan-base from that art already that would carry over to a "pointy-ear"-ish game?

Still think your art will make any game happen on patreon. Just throwing some ideas out there.

Reactions: Bladecnw

PurpleGray

Mar 9, 2020
I thinking about your previous posted artwork. "Pointy-ear-fantasy". Maybe you have a fan-base from that art already that would carry over to a "pointy-ear"-ish game?

Still think your art will make any game happen on patreon. Just throwing some ideas out there.
I love fabulous medieval fantasy, but I would not want to be hostage to one topic. In addition, stories about pirates are also very interesting to me, and I enjoy adventure books, films and games. However, thanks for the tips!

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I would advise to either join the thread of the game in the "Adult Games - Games" section, or create a new one there. Most people won't come here when searching for new games and updates, and will rather check the Games section.
It would be a shame that this game couldn't get the attraction it deserves by being posted in a not-too-accurate part of the forum :D

PurpleGray

Mar 9, 2020
I would advise to either join the thread of the game in the "Adult Games - Games" section, or create a new one there. Most people won't come here when searching for new games and updates, and will rather check the Games section.
It would be a shame that this game couldn't get the attraction it deserves by being posted in a not-too-accurate part of the forum :D
Well, I do not know the rules of this forum, but I think that it is hardly possible for me to create a new thread there. Most likely no one will publish new updates there either. That's why I suggested to everyone, who is interested in my project, to follow the news at least in my topic.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Well, I do not know the rules of this forum, but I think that it is hardly possible for me to create a new thread there. Most likely no one will publish new updates there either. That's why I suggested to everyone, who is interested in my project, to follow the news at least in my topic.
Then maybe just posting updates and news there ? More people will see them that way, plus I believe there's a way to change the ownership of a thread, so maybe try DMing the original uploader ?

PurpleGray

Mar 9, 2020
From previous updates, you know that Francois, with the help of a spanish lady, finally escaped from the captivity of pirates. He decided not to flee the ship and instead take decisive action - try to mutiny and take the ship. Can Francois realize this daring plan or will he suffer a bitter defeat? In this update you will find out what fate awaits him.

Update 3:
- The Adventure continues! The plot of the game already includes more than 6000 words and the passage takes 1 hour!
- Added combat! Of course, I did not have hundreds of hours of free time to create full-fledged RPG battles, but I think that my combat system fits perfectly into the game.
- I did a little art-rework of my characters.
- Fixed incorrect operations when loading saves.

Thank you for your attention and thanks for the possible support! See you next month!

Or here:

Reactions: Ilverin and vnAdult

PurpleGray

Mar 9, 2020
Just checking in. Throwing some motivation your way.
Thanks, all is well! I did the bulk of the work for the new update. I still have to translate the texts and work on some art things, but everything is on schedule. I will finish with Update 4 somewhere around June 3-5.

PurpleGray

Mar 9, 2020
Purple_The_Cursed_Saga_Under_Black_Sails.gif
From previous updates you know what events befell our protagonist - Francois. He first appeared in Caribbean waters and was captured by pirates. But he fled, finding new friends and allies. With their help, he rebelled on a pirate ship. A terrible battle took place, in which he almost died. Now he is the captain of a beautiful ship! Does this mean that his misfortunes come to an end or fate remains cruel?

Update 4:
- The adventure continues! And a new twist on the plot story awaits you.
- Added new locations.
- Added a new sex scene.

Or here:

Reactions: PugWug and vnAdult

PurpleGray

Mar 9, 2020
I published a free public version of Update 3.

Update 3:
- The Adventure continues!
- Added combat!
- I did a little art-rework of my characters.
- Fixed incorrect operations when loading saves.

Or here:

Reactions: PugWug

PurpleGray

Mar 9, 2020
Purple_The_Cursed_Saga_Under_Black_Sails-Upd5.gif
From previous updates you know that thanks to great courage and little luck, our Francois becomes the head of a faithful team of sea dogs. He is elected captain of an excellent pirate ship. But in the dangerous waters of the Caribbean, no matter how hard you try, you cannot survive alone. What should he do? Fate leads our hero in the heart of the Republic of Pirates - Nassau!

Update 5:

- The adventure continues!

- Added location - brothel in Nassau.

- Added a new sex scene. I also slightly improved all previous sex scenes. In addition, I added the opportunity to review them again. The gallery of sex scenes is located in a special menu (click on the bed in your room in the brothel).

- In this menu you can also change the mode of day and night. Some events in the future will occur only at night or only in the daytime. I did not do a visual indicator of day and night. Just get outside and you will know it!

- Added a diary in which current tasks and your adventures will be recorded. This is a menu with a portrait of Francois (at the beginning of the game it is blocked). It will be unlocked only after the events of this update in the brothel.

Or here:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
PurpleGray I've locked this thread and sent you a private message explaining why, along with some extra information, as you seemed confused about why someone created another thread for your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.