RPGM - Completed - The Dark Lord Rises [v1.0.0] [Tjord]

1. 4.00 star(s)

D3xter_

An interesting story with a turn-based combat system with a sympathetic main character who loves to joke and break the fourth wall and changes over the course of the story, what else is needed?

Perhaps it would be nice to have better erotic scenes, in the game they consist of an average quality of one image and a wall of text, closer to the end it seemed to me that the quality has become a little better.
    There are also non-critical typos and bugs.

Why then did I put 4 stars, you may ask?
    It's simple, I liked the story (as for me, chapter 3 is the best) and there are no problems with combat, I don't really like games on this engine and this is probably one of the first games on it that I liked despite the engine.

If you are looking for only erotic scenes in it, then most likely you will be disappointed.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Balub

If you like an RPG with turn-based combat you should give this game a try. You like 4th wall breaks? I hope you do because there's a lot of them in there.

The reason I give this game only 3 stars though is because the sex scenes are truly awful: Nor the visuals nor the wall of text are even remotely erotic, at least in my humble opinion. And besides the occasional sex there's next to no sexual tension or build-up at all, it's just lore and petty school life.

Normally I'd deduct one point for that, but because of the nature of this forum and the games accumulated here I figure it's a pretty big deal breaker.