VN Ren'Py The Date on Elm Street [Demo] [Hot Dudes Games]

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
That wasn't the only thing Freddy did with those kids. MC is a bit outside of Freddy's preferred age range for 'dating'.
I thought that was something they only did in the remake of the original and that he was meant to "just" be a child murderer?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Romance? As in romancing Freddy? Not kink shaming, but something I definitely didn't expect. Probably shouldn't be surprised for as long as I've been here now.

Reactions: DarkMiros

opore

Jan 4, 2018
if this were made by japan the title would be "please don't tunnel me, freddie-san"

Wee

May 22, 2017
Kinda wish Freddy's face was more fucked up. Keep the monsters as monsters. Don't try to beautify them.

also lol what the fuck

Markay

Oct 10, 2018
Freddy was a pedophile in the original script, but they changed it because of real life court cases happening at the time. However, they do allude to it vaguely in the original movie and confirm it in some of the sequels. The remakes, where this version of Freddy and the character Quinton come from, make it very clear that Quinton was molested by Freddy. I agree with some of the other comments that say they could have used Jason from Friday the 13th or Jesse from the second movie. This makes me kind of uncomfortable knowing the character history, and I don't think I'm "kink shaming" to say that. I'm gay, and Nightmare on Elm Street is one of my favorite horror franchises. I didn't really need to make this comment, but I just wanted to give people a background of the movie, these characters, and why some people in the comment section are a bit uncomfortable by this game and pairing.

Feb 12, 2020
Freddy was a pedophile in the original script, but they changed it because of real life court cases happening at the time. However, they do allude to it vaguely in the original movie and confirm it in some of the sequels. The remakes, where this version of Freddy and the character Quinton come from, make it very clear that Quinton was molested by Freddy. I agree with some of the other comments that say they could have used Jason from Friday the 13th or Jesse from the second movie. This makes me kind of uncomfortable knowing the character history, and I don't think I'm "kink shaming" to say that. I'm gay, and Nightmare on Elm Street is one of my favorite horror franchises. I didn't really need to make this comment, but I just wanted to give people a background of the movie, these characters, and why some people in the comment section are a bit uncomfortable by this game and pairing.
Maybe, but I can't help but think if Freddy was a woman (or the MC was) most of the people complaining now wouldn't be complaining lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Markay

Cap'nFap'n

Sep 15, 2017
Not to mock the game or its developer, but I really have to question what line of thinking could lead to the creation of a gay Nightmare on Elm Street visual novel

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Not to mock the game or its developer, but I really have to question what line of thinking could lead to the creation of a gay Nightmare on Elm Street visual novel
Because it's quite popular to have a fetish for pursuers of the horror genre, even if there were corrupt. (Actually more so)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cap'nFap'n