RPGM - Completed - The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kogure

the game constantly freezes at large levels. and for the 3 GB that it weighs there should be more variety, less recycling of the content, the game itself is not bad, but there are games that weigh less and have a greater variety.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

netho

This game is average at best... the gameplay is kinda good in its own way, a bit like dungeon crawling but more on the puzzle thing where you need to find the exit.

However, let's be honest here... the main draw of this game is H scene and it is the most disappointing aspect of the game. While there is tons of characters, but all of them using the same sex positions with very few variations and it gets dull very fast.

And worse, these characters are just reskin of each other. Every characters is the same, with only slight differences on hair style, outfit, etc.

This is one of the game where there is no need to bother collecting all of H scenes, since they are just basically the same and not worth the hassle to get it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Xeno_zeno

the art 10/10 and the animated is great but the game a bit heavy but still we have a good community to solve this problem so I won't worry about a big detail of that, I hope this threads will go on so everyone can enjoy as long we enjoy and sharing what we interest in this game
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Das Ras

Dear lord i've never seen a game have so many of the same exact sex scene but with a different hair style/skin color. This game takes the animation it uses and pushes it to the absolute limit of customization by making individual movies of every single sex scene and this made the game 5gb when it easily could have been less than 1 without repeating sex scenes.

Nevertheless. It is a decent rpgmaker game and has a cool dungeon and a decent story/puzzles. The translation is pretty bad though. It's hard to rate it between a 2 and a 3/5 but I gave it a 3 because at least it's got a story and a lot of repeatable sex if you're interested.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

the translation on this is wack, half the dialog is untranslated, the other half is machine translation (one of the worse ones I've seen).

The gameplay is interesting but as others have pointed out you are rushed to complete the game... I don't like this in an H game at all

The scenes are good but due to the poor translation, many of the more desirable ones are out of my reach as half the explanation is in japanese and so is half of my character's choices.

Once you get a decent scene, all the dialog within is japanese.

all in all, very frustrated with this game. It was between 1 and 2 stars for me.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

FapMachine123

I was kinda interested when I saw the game but when I saw it was a hacknslash "a la zelda" where you spend ALL your time in a dungeon where you barely see anything I lost a lot of my initial interest. Then I saw a post that explained the (now obvious) use of the clock in the lower left part of the screen. This is a timed game (take too much time and you get a less optimal ending).... and so I said time out sorry I'm out :)
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Neo Nocturne

TL;DR:
    This is a tough call between 3-Star and 4-Star. There are too many factors affecting the final impression, but I decided to give it a 4-Star after a long struggle (I tested this game months ago and it took me quite a while to announce the verdict). It is a grindy and difficult game for anyone who is playing blind. The amount of necrophilic content is insurmountable, so enjoy this if you like dead bodies.

Pros:
    1. Ton of CGs and animations, based on the number along, worth buying already.
    2. Tons of girls to choose from.
    3. Many different status and you can have sex with them in various forms, positions etc.
    4. It’s easy to get your non-ideal endings, so more replay value as you keep pushing forward to your DEAD END.

Cons:
    1. Extremely long and grindy if you really want it all
    2. If you are...a bit strict on the art, you might find most of the CGs and animations a bit repetitive (example, the face, the X-Ray section, the ejaculations etc.)
    3. It is Zelda like, but with time limit on many events, so it’s like a speed-run.

Honest Opinions:
    I have to say, the struggle is mostly on whether number of CGs & animations (the amount of work done) should be the final nail. And yes, anyone should appreciate hardworking creator even if the materials are seriously recycled, reused and slightly edited. By sheer number, this is probably the RPGM game with most CGs & animations.

There are so many CGs and animations...sigh...if you are a fan of this author, you should know a large portion of the materials are either recycled or edited from the past (most of that are upgraded). It is a huge step-up considering that along. For people who are less familiar of the author’s former products, they are very likely to give this game a higher rating simply by the amount of CGs and animations.

That’s all on the number rant. Let’s move on to other details. The game has similar system to previous game, it is easier to pick up if you already have played his other titles. What’s great is that this is like an overhaul upgrade of his previous game with more variations and content. So it is better than before.

The ARPG element and time limits on quests are still exciting and challenging. If you plan hard and strategize for too long, you will miss certain event.

Other than those, the rest are more or less quite common like most of the RPGM games. So in the end, 4-Star is just my way of appreciating all his hard work, and the overall upgrade...if you are truly looking for an outstanding unique ARPG...this is a semi-good game at best.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

IMPAQT

Decent RPGM gameplay and fetish content that is right up my alley. The content is of high quality but not super varied (mostly reskins and variations of the same dozen or so animations)
    Not for everyone, but I love it.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Slayerz

Another great game from Osanagocoronokimini, which I highly recommend to check his other games. This one is a dungeon crawler like game. You find girls carelessly wandering the dungeon and you can choose 3 different types of options that are replayable: Love, slave or zombie. Replaying the game (New game +) keeps your stats and gear so you can plaw easily through the dungeon for different paths of content. It has a neat combination of real-time combat, puzzle & easter eggs.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

adam~

A very good game with RPGM engine, you will try to reach the end of the dungeon as soon as possible if you wanted the best ending. H scene is good but the problem with this is their face is almost same so make me less fapable over all good game with good content