VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Debauchery of Bernard [v0.1a] [Damookie]

1. 5.00 star(s)

xXMaurixDXx

it looks pretty good, the wife has a good design, I hope later the ntr can be avoided ,I hope and it is not the typical story where the wife and the old man fuck like dogs while the husband watches without doing anything , and please change the ending well, when I saw it I could only say wtf:ROFLMAO:
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

played the beginning. the story is simple but i like it cause its get straight to the point. refreshing its not too complicated. the faces - especially of the girl could be a lot smoother and prettier but i know now its your first game so its totally fine - but i hope you will improve it. i like the curves of the girl and hope she has big nipples (nipple fetish here yes), the cock a the guy is really massive nearly too massive for my personal taste. xD about the bio's i like the bio's but somehow they stayed not long enough to read everything. she is born 1975 - could you make her a tad younger? like 1990 or 1985 maybe? the last choice was hard to read maybe make the decisions more prominent visually. and nice cliffhanger xD

Pros:

- old, ugly, cunning guy
    - naive, curvy girl
    - a bit too average but solid visually but look forward to improvements especially expression/face wise
    - english solid
    - straight to the point
    - not to complicated
    - choices
    - music isnt annoying :)

Cons:
    - again renders are pretty average and the expressions scary (but its his first game so i am not mad about this)
    - for some the story might be at first a bit too average
    - heavy cliffhanger xD
    - animations?
    - nipples?
    - moaning sounds?
    - dick a tad too big (horse dick? XD)

overall a game with many space for improvement but great potential and filling a nice and much needed niche of games here on f95zone.

looking forward for more and hope the next update will be twice as big - aswell as hopefully some render improvements during game development.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

HorribleUsername

I like to write reviews when I'm high XD so...
    let's say the idea of the game is just fine and enjoyable, I liked it and it's alsofun, but renders quality are not really good and lacks ambience like when MC comes at the door and is hugging Miri you can see sky at the end of their yard (why not buildings?) I do have a mild case of deutan colorblindness but everything in this game seem a bit yellow-ish to me ? their skins, walls, the tonality of the colors are very much the same.
    I think Miriam is yet young to lose her eyebrows, and her almost colorless lips make her look very older than her age and imho it reduces the beauty of the female character of game, I'm not comparing with those see in other games, she being unique is good (at least I haven't seen her in any other games) but I think she needs some retouchings.
    and could you please do something about MC too ? I know he must be OLD but that ugly ? It's kinda a turn off even if we are not going to see him in sex scenes but knowing who's behind that ding dong is ruins the atmosphere :ROFLMAO::LOL:
    and why everytime player enters main menu gotta see presentation and disclaimer ? text background is also over sized, it takes a big part of game screen.
    gonna wait to download again when there's some more content.
    2 stars for now.
    0.1A
  4. 3.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for (V0.1a ) is:

Pros:
    + O.K Graphics
    + Nice Story
    + No Grinding

Cons:
    - Not much Content
    - Some Typing Errors

Conclusion:
    Not Bad for the first Game, wish I could do it....
    Graphics need getting used to, they are different then your regular graphics here, but still nice and after a couple of minutes they look pretty good....
    the story gets off pretty good, although it isn`t that long, but this is normal for the first release......
    The spelling in my opinion was pretty good and I didn't have any problems understanding what was being said..

Last Words:
    Very Good work for the Devs first release, and worth The Download.