Fan Art The DeLuca Family: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nasao

Sep 30, 2019
@lockhear

The mafia world depicted in The Deluca Family and the Cyberpunk world of Cyberpunk 2077 are of course different.
But taking inspiration from Luna's personality and the way she fights could be interesting to see for V of Cyberpunk 2077: Also I'd like to see, if I get with the character editor, if I can get closer to Luna's appearance.
I love Luna's character and I found her past very sad.
Anyway, I love your fanart work, because it really looks like images that come from the game.

I put four fanart posts that are among my favorites in the ones you made:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: lockhear

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hey All!

After wrapping my head round the Daz basics over the past two weeks, here's my first proper-ish effort. Please let me know if you see any glaring issues and/or mistakes. I don't have much experience in judging raytraced images and I don't really know yet what makes a 'good one'.

Render quality at 0.25, just using Global Illumination. Stopped the render at 103 iterations (25mins on my ludicrously slow machine) and let the Nvidia denoiser do the rest.

Oh, I'd be grateful if anybody can point me in the direction of the asset containing Luna's signature 'pointy star' necklace...

luna-pregnant-03_nvidia.jpg

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hey All!

After wrapping my head round the Daz basics over the past two weeks, here's my first proper-ish effort. Please let me know if you see any glaring issues and/or mistakes. I don't have much experience in judging raytraced images and I don't really know yet what makes a 'good one'.

Render quality at 0.25, just using Global Illumination. Stopped the render at 103 iterations (25mins on my ludicrously slow machine) and let the Nvidia denoiser do the rest.

Oh, I'd be grateful if anybody can point me in the direction of the asset containing Luna's signature 'pointy star' necklace...

View attachment 670661
I want to see it in the game!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote