Fan Art The DeLuca Family: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Your Gracie's perfect :love: ! Would you mind sharing with us "how" you've got that shape? Because original Aurelia G3F model is a little bit different. Only skin is correct. I wasn't able to achieve it. Thank you!
It does take some work. I don't think I got her that well but I think it's sort of close. I think the expressions are what I didn't get right more. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
It does take some work. I don't think I got her that well but I think it's sort of close. I think the expressions are what I didn't get right more. :unsure:

The expressions look good!
The only thing I can tell is the clipping in the shoes in both gals. Despute the clipping itself, its coz I'm a shoe freak LOL

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Tears in rain...

A tribute to unforgettable "Blade Runner" (1982) movie. The dying replicant Roy Batty delivers
to Rick Deckard, whose life Batty has just saved, despite the fact that Deckard was sent to terminate him.

"...I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...."
TearsInRain-001.jpg TearsInRain-002.jpg TearsInRain-003.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote